Game of the week - Touch Arcade
Gold Award - Pocket Gamer
'Could prove to be one of the most accurate representations of the
Japanese bullet hell shmup outside of Japan' - Touch Arcade 5/5
'Massive screen-sized bosses who spew more bullets than you can count.'
Operation Dracula is a rip roaring bullet hell shooter that will scramble your brain and your fingers!
Its an over the top arcade shoot-em-up inspired by the classic shmups.
This all wouldn't be complete without the awesome 80's style 16 bit pixel art and fantastic Japanese style soundtrack.
- 3 Playable characters (Plus one bonus character to unlock!)
- 5 Huge bosses and 4 mini bosses!
- Full MFi controller support!
- Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements!
- Bullets everywhere!
- Wailing Japanese guitar solos
- Built in Music Player with more than 30 awesome gaming music
- Extreme Challenge - not for the feint at heart!
Follow us for the latest info and game news!
-Sound/music fix for iPhone 6+ and iPad mini 2
-In-app purchase can now unlock music player and Mini Samurai character
Ratings and Reviews
The game is great. A must have for fans of Galaga and similar games. There is a problem with the game though. There is supposed to be an "easy" mode, but the amount of Ai Fire makes it hard to focus on avoiding the bullets and getting your bullets to hit them. On level 1, there are so many enemies at one time that it's very hard to avoid and hit them at the same time. I don't like the credit system either. You can "save" your game, but it saves it for you to start the level over if you have the needed credits, and it deletes the 'save' if you don't have any credits.
- Crescent Moon Games LLC
- 302.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Samurai Games
- In-App Purchases
- Extra Credits x3 $1.39
- Unlock Samurai $3.99
- Unlock Music Tracks $2.79
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.