Defeat Dr. Odd and earn the latest spy gear in the award-winning game that transforms math drills into a global learning adventure. From the streets of Paris to the pyramids of Egypt, Operation Math includes more than 100 timed missions that help players learn addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Play it for fun or use in the classroom as an awesome supplement to homework and traditional flash card drills.
"This app is definitely fun. … Thanks to its game features, adults may find Operation Math a great way to brush up on their own skills." — The New York Times
• 105 exciting missions with selectable math operations and skill levels.
• 30 different watches and uniforms that players can win by solving math problems.
• Training runs that help novice agents prepare for future missions.
• The ability to create three custom player profiles on the same device.
• Fun spy-themed action that provides a fun alternative to homework and flashcards.
• Great basic math quiz or test prep for any grade level.
• Quick reference math tables.
• No ads or in-app purchases.
Awards & Recognition
• Parents' Choice Award Winner
• Best App for Teaching and Learning — American Association of School Librarians
• Featured in Apple's Apps for Every Grade
The entire collection of Spinlight apps are now part of the Little 10 Robot family. AlphaTots Alphabet, TallyTots Counting, Pixel and Parker, Operation Math, Winky Think Logic Puzzles, Billy’s Coin Visits the Zoo, Gappy Learns Reading, Gappy Learns Writing, Geography Drive USA, Swapsies Jobs, Swapsies Sports, YodelOh Math Mountain and more!
Crafted by Little 10 Robot. We believe that smiling is the first step in learning. That’s why we make educational apps loaded with serious fun.
Operation Math has joined the Little 10 Robot family!
Ratings and Reviews
This app crashes every time we try to use it. Hope there is a fix soon!
Spies! Black ties! Not just for guys!
This is a fairly straightforward math app that adds inviting graphics for kids who love spies and gadgets. Kids can unlock new suits and devices as they do math problems against the clock. So much fun, this dad is still playing it.
I love this math fiasco! It teaches me so much things!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.