The Opioid Manager can be used as a point of care tool for providers prescribing opioids for patients with chronic non-cancer pain. It condenses key elements from the Canadian Opioid Guideline. It addresses four clinical areas: A- Before you write the first script, B- How to conduct an opioid trial, C- How to monitor a patient on chronic opioid therapy, and D- When and How to stop opioids.
Update for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work... pages doesn’t load at all. Ne fonctionne pas sur mon IPhone 8. Lorsque je sélectionne une rubrique, il y a une icône de chargement que ne cesse de ‘tourner’... très décevant
A must have
Excellent evidence based tool with an easy-to-use interface. I would recommend this for any clinician or trainee wanting to prescribe opioids
- University Health Network
- 34 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Toronto Rehab & University Health Network
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.