Oracle Mobile Sales Assistant
By Oracle America, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Oracle Mobile Sales Assistant is a CRM application that provides real-time, secure access to the information your sales organization needs on the mobile device. Complete frequent tasks, collaborate with colleagues and customers, and close deals more quickly while on the road.
- Offers a highly intuitive user interface designed specifically for the mobile business user to browse, search and locate key customer and deal information in an engaging display
- Access leads, opportunities, contacts, accounts, appointments, tasks, notes, and the Oracle CRM On Demand message center
- Requires the licensing of Oracle CRM On Demand Mobile Sales Data Access, so that users can access, search, and update information contained in Oracle CRM On Demand
What's New in Version 2.2
Added compatibility for Oracle CRM On Demand Release 17
Very slow on the iPhone and does crash
I've been using the BB version for a month now and since I also have an iPhone I have been testing it as well. Disappointed to say that the iPhone version is very slow. I run it on an iPhone 3G and not sure if this is the reason why it is so slow. I remain hopeful that Oracle introduce an update soon to fix this bug.
Had this running on my bb, very small screen and hard to navigate.
Just downloaded for the iPad and am very impressed. Easy to use, nice interface, drop down menus are great.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 25, 2010
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Oracle America, Inc.
- © Copyright 2008, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.