* Description *
The day has finally come for those who still use OrganizeX to organize accounts. We are now switching to a Cocoa application that has been developed from a scratch with Objective-C. This new version comes with many new and improved features. Oh, yes… It allows the user to import account data from OrganizeX 2.
OrganizeX Essential is the third installment of a desktop application that lets you organize various types of accounts including bank accounts, e-mail accounts, web accounts. You can create any number of categories (groups) and accounts. Create a security account so that you can enable or disable 19 options, telling the application exactly which action requires a security login. Don't give a simple 12345 password to each account. Or you can get one account hacked and lose them all during this casual hacking era. Use Dice to create and give a random username & password to each account.
* Features *
1. Create any number of categories (groups). Create any number of accounts.
2. Characterize a category by choosing one of more than 150 icons.
3. Move and delete multiple accounts at a time. Duplicate individual accounts, one at a time.
4. Make attachments to individual accounts.
5. Run a search, selecting an area from a drop-down menu. Available search areas are title, username, e-mail address, web site.
6. Highlight the titles of important accounts. Select a highlight color in Preferences.
7. Use Dice to generate random passwords or random usernames.
8. Click on a copy button to copy the corresponding string value into the clipboard. Click on the mail button to create a Mail document with the corresponding e-mail address value.
9. Create a mail list by letting the application harvest valid e-mail addresses from a text file.
10.Import account data from OrganizeX 2.x.
11.Export account data to XML. This type of XML files contains an array of accounts with a dozen keys. Anybody with basic Objective-C knowledge can import it to a different application.
12.Save the entire data set as a recovery file to your disk. Recover data from a backup file of your selection. Share a backup data file with the mobile version (OrganizeX Mobile).
13.Export all attachments to your disk.
14.Create time-stamped backup data files in Preferences.
15.Schedule an automatic data backup in Preferences. (v. 3.2.0)
16.Create a security account. Enable and disable 19 security options.
17.Customize account labels.
18.Account records are encrypted except the creation date. So is the security account password.
19.Languages: English only.
20.Application file size: 28.5 MB.
21.The application comes with a complete user's guide written in English. (Choose Help > User's Guide.)
22.The application comes with a 11-page introduction window, giving the user a quick tour over how it works.
23. The user can swap data between this application and the iOS version (OrganizeX Mobile).
* System requirements *
1. 10.8 (tested with 10.8.5), 10.9 (tested with 10.9.4, 10.9.5), 10.10 (tested)
2. 64-bit system
* Limitations *
1. The application window cannot be put in the fullScreen. It cannot be resize, either.
2. Regardless of original graphic formats, all attachments are converted into JPEG data files.
Compatibility with macOS 10.11 and higher
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.