Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Test your ability to tap, slide, hold and spin to the beat in this FREE rhythm game!
osu!stream offers three styles of play, including an innovative "stream" mode which becomes harder as you get better! Can you perfect your combo and get the highest score?
Try it today with 7 completely FREE songs, with many more available for purchase! Please check the store frequently as we are working on adding more songs soon after release!
osu!stream will be updated regularly with new content (free and paid!) and your feedback will be used to shape future features!
If you have any problems with the game, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet at @osustream. We'll reply in hours, if not minutes!
* Lovingly crafted levels that play well on both iPhone *AND* iPad.
* Challenge three styles of play on every song, including an unlockable expert mode!
* Online leaderboards!
* Original and remixed music from a variety of artists.
* Vibrant and colourful pixel-perfect graphics across all devices.
* Smooth 60fps gameplay on 3GS+
* High frame rate gameplay even on older devices! (3g/iTouch 2g)
* Optional finger guides for beginners.
* An autoplay mode to help learn more difficult songs.
* Localised to Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai, Italian and French.
* Constantly updated song library. New free and paid songs every month!
* "Play mod" add-ons for an extra challenge.
All songs are used with permission and remain copyright to their respective artists.
What's New in Version 1.46
I enjoyed this game a lot very addictive too, well done!
Really fun, but definitely more fun on the computer.
Improvements needed, but otherwise good game
Osu stream is just as accurate, just as challenging, and just as addicting as it's original PC version... BUT the game crashes often, literally after the tutorials ended, it just crashed On me. On the bright side. The limited amount of songs, in the current library are an issue as well. Comparing stream'a library to the PC versions's oceans-worth of maps makes it look like its puny. I guess putting the maps in a universal format would work, but that's easier said than done, maybe even using the user's music would work as well but all I'm saying is that there is a solution to the problem.
The good things about this game is that it runs smoothly, if not, faster that most of the games i play on my phone. Once I play, it's lag-less. Osu's challenge and accuracy is still in the iphone version, which is great to say the least as well.
Bottom line is that Osu stream shows quite a bit of potential to be sell great in the AppStore, the only thing that hinders it is the crashes and the lack of community made, and company made song maps which Osu has been famous for in the PC version.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 31, 2014
- Version: 1.46
- Size: 27.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dean Herbert
- © 2011-12 Dean Herbert
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Electronic Pack Vol 1$1.19
- VVVVVV Pack Vol. 1$1.19
- SHIKI Pack Vol 1$2.29
- Odyssey Pack 1$1.19
- Cranky Pack Vol. 1$2.29
- Koizumi Pack #1$2.29
- OK Go Vol. 1$2.29