The easy to use interface lets you flip leisurely through the pages like a newspaper, or conduct searches and share articles with friends like a website.
Whether you are at home, work or on the go you can enjoy your ePaper delivered on your favourite device.
•The Ottawa Citizen ePaper app allows you to subscribe to a 1 month subscription for $12.99/month or purchase a single issue at $1.99/issue.
•Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
•The 1 month subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
•Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of renewal is
•You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase
•No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Updated Janrain SDK to 4.0
- iOS 10 support
- iPad Pro Multi-Tasking support
- Improved image resolution quality in all article images
- Google analytics updated to version 3.17
- Resolved a calendar selection issue with 30 day calendar
- Improved stability, response, and error handling of Smart Flow articles
- Improved catalog refresh performance for large sets of publications
- Check update status of catalog items.
- Better caching of images
- Improved error handling of downloaded content
- better diagnostics for reporting issues.
- password recovery option
- Prevent distorted images in Article Text View
Ratings and Reviews
Ottawa Citizen ePaper
Prior to this app, reading the ePaper with a web browser was kludgy - at best. I found using this app to be superior to reading the printed paper. Navigation is simple and zooming in on articles or sections of a page is easy. I will be recommending the app to my friends.
Not able to download!
I checked the requirements listed and I meet them, yet I am not even able to download on two of my iPads (only the most recent one is able to get the app)!
Lousy way of getting people hooked with the wrong subscription!
I'm an Ottawa Citizen subscriber but still can't download the paper to my iPad without paying. This app clearly doesn't work! Let me know when it has been fixed.
- Postmedia Network Inc.
- 62.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2015 Postmedia Network Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized distribution, transmission or republication strictly prohibited.
- In-App Purchases
- Ottawa Citizen ePaper Monthly $14.99
- Ottawa Citizen Single Issue $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.