Outside - Weather Reports and Forecasts
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Current Weather condition on your Menu Bar. Additional 6 day Forecast, Radar Maps and Satellite cloud coverage Maps for your Local Region. We are one of the most complete weather app for everyday use.
Note: We value your privacy therefore we do not collect any information whatsoever. The only data we send and receive is the actual weather reports and maps from the US Gov NOAA National Weather Service.
* Current Weather condition (sun, clouds, snow, rain, thunder ...)
* Current Temperature, Wind Speed and Direction
* Rearrange or hide the individual instruments
* Location by Postal/Zip code or City name
* English (Fahrenheit) or Metric (Celsius)
* Adjust refresh interval
* 6 day Forecast
* Hour by Hour Forecast
* Radar map that can be animated
* Satellite cloud coverage map that can be animated
* Each "box" can be minimized
* Standalone OR drop-down menu window
* Supports Lion Spaces and Full-Screen Apps
* Current weather: Worldwide
* Forecasts: US, Europe, Japan, Mexico
* Satellite maps: Worldwide
* Radar maps: US
Outside uses the US "National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's National Weather Service" database for the most up-to-date and accurate weather conditions and reports.
What's New in Version 4.2
Wind Info and Direction now understands the new NOAA format for the current weather
It's doing fine except that
(1) instead of a weather icon, I get three zig-zag lines. All other icons work. And
(2) on the config panel, there is no Update Interval config, so I update manually.
Great Program if the update worked
I updated to the latest build through The APP STORE and now, it doesnt work properly. I have reported the issue. Hopefully they will come out with a fix ASAP