OverDrive – Library eBooks and Audiobooks
By OverDrive, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Borrow eBooks, audiobooks, and streaming video from your library using OverDrive on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. More than 30,000 libraries worldwide offer titles from OverDrive, so download the app and find your next book today!
Having problems with font size in some books on iOS 10? See http://help.overdrive.com/customer/portal/articles/2574801 for help.
• Available 24/7, now the library comes to you.
• No more late fees. Titles are automatically returned.
• Place holds, create wish lists, and return titles easily.
• Sync libraries, bookmarks, and recent positions across mobile devices.
• A valid account with a participating library, school, or other institution is required.
• Each library builds its own collection of titles. Contact them directly to let them know that you’re using OverDrive and to share any suggestions for books you would like to see them carry.
What's New in Version 3.6.3
• Performance improvements and bug fixes related to downloading, opening, and paging through eBooks, particularly large eBooks.
• Fixes a bug that prevents audiobook playback from resuming when using headphone controls.
• Fixes a few minor bugs related to eBook lighting options.
On my iPad Air:
The app crashed when I tried to log in. I then tapped on the link to log in ... and the app crashed again.
At this point the app is unusable and has been deleted!
I really love this app. Can borrow from my library so easily. Also can make the text as large as I like. 😊
It won't let me read my books! First, it doesn't let me download my books and now it won't even give me the option to read online.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Feb 22, 2017
- Version: 3.6.3
- Size: 39.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: OverDrive, Inc.
- © 2016 OverDrive, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.