OverDrive: eBooks & audiobooks
By OverDrive, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Borrow eBooks, audiobooks, and streaming video from your library using OverDrive on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. More than 30,000 libraries worldwide offer titles from OverDrive, so download the app and find your next book today!
Having problems with font size in some books on iOS 10? See http://help.overdrive.com/customer/portal/articles/2574801 for help.
• Available 24/7, now the library comes to you.
• No more late fees. Titles are automatically returned.
• Place holds, create wish lists, and return titles easily.
• Sync libraries, bookmarks, and recent positions across mobile devices.
• A valid account with a participating library, school, or other institution is required.
• Each library builds its own collection of titles. Contact them directly to let them know that you’re using OverDrive and to share any suggestions for books you would like to see them carry.
What's New in Version 3.7.1
• Updated streaming video player.
• Fixes a bug that prevented some books from being removed from the bookshelf.
Please include 1password integration for the login and sign up screens.
Works better with tweak
Really enjoy overall experience. Wouldn’t download books until I changed the default setting so that it uses Overdrive’s own built-in browser. Now, it works perfectly. This app has actually improved my life. Love to fill in-between moments of mindless work with good books!
Not user friendly
Confusing, not seamless with library app, does not remember your info
- Category: Books
- Updated: Oct 05, 2017
- Version: 3.7.1
- Size: 31.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: OverDrive, Inc.
- © 2016 OverDrive, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.