Couple is a more intimate way to share your life and the best way to stay in touch with your favorite person: it’s free, it’s fun, and it’s completely private! Couple, the app for two! Over 2 million downloads and an Apple Editors Choice award can’t be wrong!
Couple keeps all your special moments saved privately in one place and connects you to only the most important person in your life for the most private messaging experience. Perfect for both long distance relationships and couples in same city. Express yourself with video, audio, photos, and stickers; be close, even when apart with ThumbKiss™; and do everything from one app: share to-do lists, set reminders, make phone calls, send messages, share your location, suggest places to go out to on dates nights, and more.
• Private timeline to build a shared history & remember all your special moments
• Real-time messaging and share videos, voice messages, and photo filters to express yourself
• Express your moods & emotions with a variety of fun sticker packs
• Send Secrets: photos that disappear after a fixed time!
• ThumbKiss™ when you want to be close: whether next door across continents touch the same spot on
your phones to make them both vibrate simultaneously
• Sketch together in real-time: draw pictures simultaneously or play games from a thousand miles away!
• Make phone calls or Facetime from inside the app
• Share to-do lists: real-time syncing from new date ideas to remembering milk at the store
• Calendar reminders: schedule dates, automatic notification of birthdays, anniversaries, and important
• Find highly rated nightlife venues + restaurants, to suggest them to your partner for date nights
• Broadcast your location to each other in real-time using Live Beacon, to make it easier to meet up
• Cross platform support
• Chat using the web app when you're on your computer
Features coming soon:
• Multi-language support
• And much, much more!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Live Beacon uses GPS and will automatically turn off after 30 minutes.
Learn more at: www.couple.me
Need support? http://support.couple.me/
Like on Facebook: facebook.com/couple
Follow on Twitter: @CoupleApp
Pin on Pintrest: pinterest.com/coupleapp
Follow on Instagram: instagram.com/coupleapp
We're rolling out an update to increase stability and speed for the Couple app on newer phones, and iOS 10. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Send private messages and photos to your one and only.
A Company That Doesnt Care
TenthBit has caused much heartache; and I sincerely wish they acknowledged their social responsibility in what they've built as a primary communication tool to foster relationships. There's so much potential but this app has clearly been abandoned, with server connection issues and a desktop app that never got updated. I don't know where any of this is going - but I do know I can't trust them with my relationship.
The apps works ok and I see that is still updated, but certains functions are broken and don't get fix. The lists are broken, the whole list disappears when you check an item. You have to get out of the list and back in to display it again. You have to do that for every item!
- TenthBit Inc.
- 27.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 TenthBit Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Smileys Free
- Thinking of you's $1.39
- Bandit $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.