Paper by FiftyThree
By FiftyThree, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Paper® is the immersive sketching app for capturing ideas anywhere. Over 25 million people have found their personal creative space in Paper—handwriting notes, drafting, diagramming, sketching, and giving form to their vision.
FIND YOUR FLOW
Sketch, draw, diagram, color, write notes: No matter what the inspiration, you can get it down on Paper. Capture your ideas in beautiful, 3D Journals that keep you focused and in your creative flow. Fast, gesture-based navigation makes it easy and natural to use Paper. Easily move your ideas into Paste, our app for creative teams.
SKETCH WITH CONFIDENCE
Every tool tuned to perfection: draw, sketch, outline, write, color, diagram, cut, fill, and mix. Auto-correction snaps rough drawings to straight lines and crisp shapes for quickly drafting architectures and diagrams. Drop in templates like grid, lines, and storyboard to help structure your ideas.
WORK ON THE IDEA, NOT THE TOOL
Paper’s simple, quiet interface and gestural navigation offer you space to create without the distraction of controls and sliders. Pencil and touch superpowers let you draw, cut, and move without switching modes. Drag to easily rearrange pages, group notes with sketches, annotate photos, even "undo" with a gesture and stay in the flow.
YOUR IDEAS, YOUR WORLD
Arrange your personal set of Journals with beautiful covers to customize your creative space. Expand your pages to view them as a grid for easy organization.
BECOME A PRO
Take your creativity to the next level. Get additional tools and features by subscribing to Paper Pro. Subscription is optional, and you can cancel anytime. To subscribe, visit the Paper Pro section in the Settings menu.
Paper Pro is an optional renewing 6-month subscription. You can cancel at any time.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm the purchase.
* Your subscription will automatically renew within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. To opt out, you must turn off the auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Manage changes to your subscription in the iTunes Account Settings.
* Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited when you purchase a Paper Pro subscription.
Love Paper? Please leave a review! We read every comment, review, and tweet, and your thoughts and suggestions are taken into serious consideration as we continue to evolve Paper.
If you need help or want to share feedback, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: http://www.fiftythree.com/legal/terms
What's New in Version 4.0.4
4.04 contains these fixes:
- Paper would always reset to the first color palette. Now Paper keeps your palette in place.
- Tapping on the canvas would sometimes cause a Cut action. All fixed. Now your taps are just taps.
- Tap-to-fill and tap-to-cut Smart Shapes was unreliable, especially when using Apple Pencil. Both of those actions are easier now.
- Tossing a cut region to delete it is a fast and fun way to delete things. Now you can do it even if you're zoomed in.
- When using a stylus, if your finger was set to Draw, Paper would blend instead. We fixed that.
- Check out our updated support site: support.fiftythree.com
- Journal list view and search: Quickly jump to any journal, even if you've got a few hundred of them. (All users)
- Custom imported cover images: Add your own image to any journal cover. (All users)
- Scale, rotate, and move imported images. (All users)
- Reorder Journals (All users)
- Multi-select in Grid View w/ delete, export, duplicate and rotate actions (All users)
- Zoom dot grid (All users)
Paper 4.0 is entirely rebuilt, reworked with SceneKit to be even more beautifully simple.
* An all-new look and feel for Paper
* Arrange sketches and notes into 3D journal view: a personal set of notebooks
* Group notes with sketches and annotate your photos
* Beautiful covers to customize your workspace
* Your notebooks transform into grids for easy organization
* Support for Split View and all device orientations
* Optimized for iPhone X, all iPad Pro, and Apple Pencil
* Paper Patron is now Paper Pro
* Works with Paste for building stories with your team
Thanks for the update but...
Now my Pencil doesn't work properly at all, using iPad Air iOS version 10.3 and the pencil if it will draw at all doesn't do anything like it used to. So fed up with this app.
Amazing, but some features don’t work
I love the new UI, but my Paper 53 pencil’s eraser smudges instead of erasing. Also when palm rejection activates, I can’t register any strokes. Please fix!
I don’t like the update because you cant take an actual photo, you cant use the spotlight and move the photo around and zoom in but I think that it is still a very good drawing app you can still do some of the things you could have done before the update.I still don’t know if it’s still good or not so I wont give it a 1 or a 5 I will give it a 3.also now you cant have a text with a drawing.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 08, 2017
- Version: 4.0.4
- Size: 103 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: FiftyThree, Inc.
- © 2017 FiftyThree Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Paper Pro$7.99