Paper by FiftyThree - Sketch, Diagram, Take Notes
By FiftyThree, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
When inspiration happens, put it on Paper. Paper is the best way to capture and connect your notes, photos, and sketches. Create checklists, spotlight details in photos, and sketch diagrams with unbeatable speed and ease — Paper is like a wall of sticky notes for everything that inspires you.
Paper's swipe-to-style formatting makes creating checklists and notes faster and more fun than any other app. The photo spotlight tool helps you quickly clarify essential details.
Bring text, photos, and sketches together. Keep your ideas organized, and see everything in one place to make connections you can't see in siloed lists.
Paper's unique visual notes are designed to help you get your point across quickly and precisely. Paper also lets you share your ideas any way you want to, including as professionally-formatted PDFs, Keynote and Powerpoint presentations.
The original iPad version of Paper is a winner of Apple's App of the Year and is used by millions around the world. The Universal version adds support for iPhone, in addition to text, photos, and sketching, all beautifully designed for touch.
If Paper is valuable to you, please consider becoming a Paper Patron. This is completely optional, and you can cancel your subscription any time. To subscribe, visit the Paper Patron section in the Settings menu.
Paper Patron is an optional renewing 6-month subscription. You can cancel at any time.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm the purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. To opt out, you must turn off the auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Changes to your subscription are managed in your iTunes Account Settings.
- Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited when you purchase a Paper Patron subscription.
Terms of Service: http://www.fiftythree.com/legal/terms
What's New in Version 3.6.10
This update adds support for the new 10.5" iPad Pro.
Paper is free to use. We don’t show ads, and we don't want to. If Paper is valuable to you, please consider becoming a Paper Patron. This is completely optional, and you can cancel your subscription any time. To subscribe, visit the Paper Patron section in the Settings menu.
Love Paper? Please give us a review! We read every comment, review, and tweet, and your thoughts and suggestions are taken into serious consideration as we continue to evolve Paper.
If you need help or want to share feedback, contact us at email@example.com.
So much potential for it's meant to do- sketch and be immersed, but lacking in many ways
Paper is a beautiful app. The experience and feel is nicely designed for sketching and ideas note taking (not heavy though like for lecture) but functionality wise it's quite lacking and could use a couple improvements:
- please add an easy way to switch paper type (now have to go to grid setting every time to add new type of paper)
- please add portrait mode, why is there no portrait mode at all?
- please please introduce real time syncing, no more backup and restore between devices so I can edit on iPad and pick up where I left off on the iPhone right away.
- hardware suggestion -> finer tip pencil for more precision maybe? Sometimes, I feel when I'm using the Pencil, the rubber generates a lot of friction on the iPad display, and the only solution is to change the nib, which is frustrating.
Paper lost its Soul... :(
Not sure where Fiftythree is going on but I think it's the wrong way.
Please stop... take a break... take some pieces of paper, a pencil and draw some sketches. Be simply creative... That used to be Paper few months ago... It was a simple as this. Everyone was loving it.
It was a 5 stars app!
Now, take your iPad, launch Paper try to only focus on creativity. It's almost impossible. The soul of Paper has been replaced by a bunch of unuseful things. Now, you tap here and there and finally quit the app and wait until another version is coming out hoping that everything get fixed someday...
I wish I had never updated Paper few months ago. I don't used it anymore. Just waiting...
Very Big disappointment...
Still the best app for sketching ideas on iPad
I am sorely disappointed in the direction that the app is going. To me paper on iPad is indispensable, but it has gotten a lot worst ever since they introduced the TEXT / keyboard / photo modes. Now it feels incredibly frustrating even having used the app every 2-3 days I could not figure out how to open up the pens / palette. Try swiping up, nope. Try pressing the Pen icon, the keyabord comes up. Really?! What do you expect us to do with the app? A feature that probably NOBODY cares for. All the simplicity of the app, being able to quickly swipe to navigate across pages, gone..! Since when does swiping up in the app does so many different things? It used to be so simple. I love the features of the product, but it seems like they are really trying to make it harder and harder to use every update. I really don't mind paying for upgraded features. Even a subscription model sure yes (as long as it's affordable even for other folks who rarely use the app). But please go back to the drawing board, guys.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 23, 2017
- Version: 3.6.10
- Size: 134 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: FiftyThree, Inc.
- © 2017 FiftyThree, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Paper Patron$7.99