By Nuance Communications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PaperPort Notes is a digital note taking tool for the iPad that is transforming the way people create and share information. Now you can combine documents, web content, audio, typed text as well as hand written notes into a single document that you can easily organize and share with anyone.
PaperPort Notes brings you a complete note taking experience on the iPad that you won't want to ever be without.
• Quickly take typed and/or free hand notes
• Leverage Dragon voice recognition to capture your ideas and notes simply by speaking
• Convert scanned documents from the camera or photo albumn into editable text using the Nuance OmniPage Cloud service
• Leverage powerful annotative tools to quickly mark up documents
• Never miss another detail by adding audio page by page within your notes
• Combine full documents, individual pages, content from the web and notes into a single document.
• Powerful search, copy/paste, reordering and bookmarking tools allow you to quickly navigate your notes while staying organized
• Access and share content using your favorite cloud storage services
• PaperPort Anywhere connector provides access to files stored online or within PaperPort Desktop
• Much more... Follow us on twitter for tips and updates @PaperPortNotes
What's New in Version 2.1.1
-64 Bit support
-Bug fixes related to backup & restore
-Implementation of Crashlytics to help us improve the App
I really really love this app - I have been using it for the past semester for weekly readings and some note taking. The one thing that would, in my opinion, make it perfect would be the ability to sort the notes and PDFs we've imported into it into folders. So I can have all my sociology notes in one place, and all my English notes in another, for example.
Also, I wouldn't mind haven't a colour picker with a few more than the six colours we're given by default.
Other than these nitpicks, this is an excellent app. :-)
I love this app! I use it with my students, and for the most part it is extremely useful. Image-to-text, pictures, paper selection, note files folders, text boxes, audio recording, dictation, annotation!!! The only thing it needs is word prediction and SUPPORT! There is absolutely no way to get in touch with anyone to answer your questions! Honestly, if Nuance would add word prediction and fix a few bugs, they could charge for this app and we'd still pay!!!
I watched my little wheel rotate as I ran this app and shortly thereafter watched my battery charge go down. Think I prefer bamboo paper. Where's the options to print, save, email...?
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 27, 2014
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Nuance Communications
- © 2013 Nuance Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.