Parcel - Delivery Tracking
By Ivan Pavlov Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you are looking for an app to track deliveries on iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch - Parcel is the best choice for you.
With this application you can promptly access tracking information for 300 delivery services, including Canada Post, OnTrac, Purolator, LaserShip, Canpar, Greyhound Express, DHL, TNT, UPS, USPS, FedEx and many other postal services. Full list of supported carriers is available at: http://parcelapp.net/#services
Tracking data is collected on our server, so you will get it right to your device with a click of a button. Sometimes you won't even need to enter a tracking number, your can user barcode scanner which is available right in the app. With the unique carrier automatic recognition function, adding a new delivery is just a matter of seconds.
You can also locate your delivery on the map or manage your deliveries using Web Access (web.parcelapp.net) - easy and simple. Parcel has a native OS X app available for free in the Mac App Store.
Parcel utilizes the power of iOS to provide you the best possible user experience. You can use Notification Center widget to see expected deliveries for today or tomorrow or share extension to add a new delivery directly from any other app.
Push notifications provided by Parcel are more convenient than from any other app. They are being sent only from 8am to 10 pm according to your timezone, so you will not be bothered at night (however, you can disable this option in the settings).
If you want to use push notifications or track more than 3 deliveries at the same time - you can subscribe to the premium subscription right in the app for $3.99 CAD per year.
If you have encountered a problem, please see FAQ in the app or email firstname.lastname@example.org (please include tracking number and carrier).
What's New in Version 4.1
We love updating Parcel with new features available in the latest iOS release every year. This year is not an exception!
• Find your delivery on map in notification details (iOS 10 required).
• See how far is your delivery from you in notification details (iOS 10 required). This option can be enabled in the app settings.
• New widget for today screen (iOS 10 required). The widget provides detailed information about your recent deliveries.
• Sometimes deliveries can have more than one carrier (international postgage is a good example of that). Parcel will suggest you to switch to destination carrier once it has tracking data. This feature is not yet available for all carriers with the full support to be available soon.
• Find on map feature is now far more accurate for those carriers who provide geographic coordinates for their deliveries.
Dozens of small improvements and bug fixes that you really should not waste time reading about :)
Excellent app. Hasn't failed me yet and I've tried many. Keep up the good work!
A must have
Totally happy... Just wish I knew about it earlier and got lifetime subscription... Thank you Mr. Pavlov.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Sep 12, 2016
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Ivan Pavlov Pty Ltd
- © Ivan Pavlov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription (1 year)$3.99