Pathogen Safety Data Sheets (PSDSs) are technical documents that describe the hazardous properties of a human pathogen and recommendations for work involving these agents in a laboratory setting. These documents have been produced by the Public Health Agency of Canada as educational and informational resources for laboratory personnel working with these infectious substances. Please note that work involving pathogens in Canada may require compliance with numerous international, national, and provincial laws and guidelines.
Please note that, although the information, opinions, and recommendations contained in these documents are compiled from peer-reviewed literature sources believed to be reliable, the Agency accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, sufficiency, or reliability of the PSDSs, nor for any loss or injury resulting from the use of the information contained within them. Newly discovered hazards are frequent and this information may not be completely up to date.
For more information on Pathogen Safety Data Sheets, please visit: http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/lab-bio/res/psds-ftss/index-eng.php
• General bug fixes and performance improvements
- Health Canada
- 32 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada | Sa Majesté la Reine du chef du Canada
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.