Let your dog stay with a real family while you're away. Or find a loving pet minder who comes to your home to feed the cats.
Pawshake connects pet parents with thousands of trusted and fully insured sitters in Canada.
To get started, download the app and find a loving sitter for your furkid today.
Find a trusted sitter in your area:
• Browse five-star-rated pet sitters in your neighbourhood.
• Learn about their experience and qualifications.
• Request a free meet & greet (no subscription fees to contact a sitter!).
• Found the perfect match? Book and pay straight from your mobile device.
• Write a review to help other pet parents to find a great sitter.
Peace of mind for pet parents:
• Vetted and fully insured pet sitters.
• 24/7 customer support and local community managers.
• Check reviews and find the perfect match for your dog or cat.
• Get daily photo updates of your pet while you’re away.
• Share photos of the greatest moments with your pets.
• Enjoy photos of other members on the amazing Wall of Paws.
Convenience for pet sitters:
• Accept or decline bookings on the go.
• Check and manage upcoming reservations.
• Instant notifications and alerts (check out the friendly woof!).
• Fast and reliable messaging system.
• One-click photo sharing and photo update reminders.
• Update your calendar and availability.
• Edit profile, photos and description.
• Easy access to contact information and message history.
Pet parents rely on Pawshake for home dog boarding, dog sitting, doggy day care, dog walking, cat sitting, small animal sitting and house sitting services. Pawshake sitters are pet lovers who will look after your pet just like you would.
Download the app to find a loving sitter today.
Learn more about Pawshake by going to Pawshake.ca.
Thank you for using Pawshake.
Please update the app for new features and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I think the app works well. I haven't had issues setting anything up or changing the currency from Aussie dollars to Canadian dollars when I moved. Customer service was good when I contacted them about the currency. App didn't work for awhile for me but I think it was because I was using an old iPhone 4, now I have an SE and have had no problems.
This is a great app for connecting the perfect dogs with amazing sitters. However if i had to change anything it would be to allow two way conversation even after declining a booking. I have noticed that if I have to I decline a booking, and the pet owner responds to me afterwards, I am able to read their response, but the app restricts me from replying to them.
So Happy I Found Pawshake!
Pawshake has been a lifesaver! My dog has severe separation anxiety, so I can't really have much of a life outside of work. I found a great sitter in the site who my dog liked right away. She's been fantastic, and I've booked her often. Everything from dog walks, to house sitting! Thank you, Pawshake!
- Pawshake, Inc.
- 249.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Pawshake
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.