Primary Care Resources (PCR) is a cross-platform tool designed to allow rapid access to many local primary care resources, clinical pathways, and point of care tools available to physicians with a goal to improve patient care and learner education.
- A set of curated clinical resources (PDFs, Websites, Videos) from groups such as Toward Optimized Practice (TOP), Alberta College of Family Physicians (ACFP), University of Calgary and much more.
- Resources cover a wide range of clinical topics and pathways from industry experts
- Content is updated automatically as it becomes available.
- A list of important clinical organization contacts within Alberta Health Services. Contact phone numbers, emails and websites.
- Press on a phone number or email to phone/email directly from the app
- Bookmark favourite resources and apps
- Download resources for reference and use when an internet connection may not be available
PCR is funded by the Department of Distributed Learning and Rural Initiatives of the Cumming School of Medicine, University of Calgary.
- General updates and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
👍love it, very cool and useful
- New Level Thinking
- 98.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 New Level Thinking
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.