By New Level Thinking
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Primary Care Resources (PCR) is a cross-platform tool designed to allow rapid access to many local primary care resources, clinical pathways, and point of care tools available to physicians with a goal to improve patient care and learner education.
- A set of curated clinical resources (PDFs, Websites, Videos) from groups such as Toward Optimized Practice (TOP), Alberta College of Family Physicians (ACFP), University of Calgary and much more.
- Resources cover a wide range of clinical topics and pathways from industry experts
- Content is updated automatically as it becomes available.
- A list of important clinical organization contacts within Alberta Health Services. Contact phone numbers, emails and websites.
- Press on a phone number or email to phone/email directly from the app
- Bookmark favourite resources and apps
- Download resources for reference and use when an internet connection may not be available
PCR is funded by the Department of Distributed Learning and Rural Initiatives of the Cumming School of Medicine, University of Calgary.
What's New in Version 2.8
- General updates and optimizations
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Nov 21, 2017
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 98.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: New Level Thinking
- © 2016 New Level Thinking
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.