PDF Expert 6 is an essential app for anyone who reads, highlights, signs and fills out PDFs on their iPhone and iPad. With an additional in-app purchase PDF Expert 6 acquires the unique superpower to edit existing PDF text, replace images and hide sensitive data.
“PDF Expert is one of my must-have iPad apps and a desktop-class PDF reader”. – MacStories.net
“I was blown away at how easy the app is to use”. – MakeUseOf
“The best app for managing, editing, and reading PDFs on your iPad”. – The Sweet Setup
*** WITH PDF EXPERT 6 YOU CAN ***
HIGHLIGHT AND REVIEW PDFS
• Mark important information in books, journals or documents with the first class annotation tools: highlight, underline, strikethrough and others.
• Insert predesigned stamps such as Approved, Not Approved, Confidential and more.
• Create diagrams and schemes using shapes such as arrows, circles or rectangles.
• Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
• Fill out any PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons.
• Use e-signatures to sign contracts and agreements on the go.
• Sign documents with signatures synchronized across all your devices: Mac, iPhone, iPad.
DRAW WITH YOUR FINGER OR APPLE PENCIL
• Draw with your finger or Apple Pencil to make handwritten notes or highlight text in scanned books.
• Edit outlines in a few taps to structure your data and for better navigate through the file.
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD AND ENCRYPTION
• Restrict access to PDF Expert with a password.
• Protect your files from unauthorized reading with a password.
• Enable iOS Data Protection to encrypt everything while your iPad or iPhone is not in use.
WORK IN THE CLOUD
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive etc. Work with files right in the storage and all edits will be saved there without downloading the document.
• Enable 2-way sync with storages to provide the continuous work with documents among all devices.
• Add comments to the texts you read using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Make Bookmarks when it comes to intuitive navigation through PDF files.
READ PDFs WITH EASE
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Enable full text search, scroll, zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Use Text to Speech feature to hear the selected text read out loud.
*** WITH PRO FEATURES OF IN-APP PURCHASE YOU CAN***
With additional in-app purchase you can have the unique superpower that allows you to edit PDFs. New features come as an additional in-app purchase for pros.
EDIT PDF TEXT
• Edit or modify existing text. The font, size, and opacity of the original text are automatically detected, so you can make edits easily.
EDIT PDF IMAGES
• Easily add, replace and resize images in your PDFs. Or change a logo or a graph. PDF Expert will handle those edits easily.
• Now linking any part of the text to a different page or even a website is fast. Moreover, links can be added to the images.
REDACT SENSITIVE DATA
• Using the Redact feature you can permanently erase or hide any sensitive information in your PDFs.
PDF Expert is also available in the Mac App Store. It has been voted “App of the Year Runner-up” by Apple.
Hello again, folks!
We apologize for the back-to-back update.
It turned out that a version of 6.5.1 didn't contain all of the fixes we planned to release.
Keep in touch with us at email@example.com and stay tuned for news and exciting features!
Ratings and Reviews
This full-featured powerhouse makes it easy to organise, annotate and edit your PDF library. Import files from your computer or the cloud, then complete forms, add freehand drawings and audio notes and more. On an iPad, revising a PDF’s text is as simple as using a word processor, and your original content remains intact. With support for reading files from popular productivity suites, it’s a convenient way to take the office anywhere you go.
Good solid app
I used this app for years and I have to say it is the best stable app for PDF edits and reading and syncing.
The new two page view is a great addition, thanks for improving the app.
I strongly recommend this product, I tested a few others and it is simply the best.
Hello. We're working on fixing the Dropbox issue and it's going to be working well in the next update. If it is critical for your workflow at the moment we're happy to give you the beta version, where the issue is fixed. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks
Best productivity app!
The best productivity app! I use every day for my PDF.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Professional PDF Editor
Edit PDF text, change images and links
- Readdle Inc.
- 143.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2016 Readdle Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Professional PDF Editor $13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.