Utilize pdf-notes to manage all the pdf files on your iPad. Fast display, quick page-turning even a thousand pages, useful finger-writing and email your notes to your friends.
Differentiation-1. While turning pages of paperbooks fast, you can glance over the pages. While turning pages of pdf-notes fast, you can still run over the contents. Speedy page turning and scanning the contents with pdf-notes or paperbooks.
Differentiation-2. There are many pdf readers allow you to annotate; but do you know which app allows you can write any notes in a second? If you are using pdf-notes, you may experience very fast and intuitive finger-writing like: zoom-in and note by double-tap or; writing with one finger, page-turning with two fingers, pen-changing with three fingers.
- Easy importing PDF files through (DropBox, Email or Safari's) "Open In..." or iTunes
- Categorized multiple bookshelves(booklists) with powerful search
- Displaying pages as optimized size 1024x768 of iPad
- Portrait and landscape view
- Pinch zoom and crop page-margins
- Fast loading and Speedy page-turning
- Finger-writing with a variety of pens, highlighters and text notes
- Easy "zoom-in and note" on a magnified screen by a double tap
- One-step page-turning using 2 fingers on editing mode
- One-step pen-changing or undo/redo using 3 fingers on editing mode
- Exporting annotated PDF files to Email
- External display and screen brightness controls
- AirPrint and multi-tasking
Current version of pdf-notes is still not enough for your eye-level, but it will improve on and on: other annotations, scroll mode, reading direction, etc. Please check our to-do list at http://bit.ly/98sfom
Misunderstandings about pdf-notes:
- Not only pdf-notes but every app recently updated is removed from the open-in menu because iOS5 or formers currently show only 10 apps in open-in menu.
- iPad/iphone Mail/iBooks can't display PDF annotations so that please open it in the other pdf apps.
- please visit the support site for more information http://bit.ly/f6D31P
- upgraded Outlines & Links algorithm for password protected PDF files
Ratings and Reviews
Be really happy when I can add notes. Also hope one day I can one day pull out text or pages from larger documents, after importing them. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing where you go with it in the future. Works great so far.
Really Really Wonderful But...
Help, the duplications in the "No Categories" folder are working me nerves.... I know you can fix this, I have total faith in the makers of such a wonderful product! Now, let's get this party back on track.
Really wonderful, easy to use and helpful for making notes in any PDF file .. Beside the ability to share the annotated
PDF files between your computers by using Dropbox apps. I like it so much, no more printing for many pages of article or online books, while I can read it and make a not and save it in my computers. Thank you
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.