• Peek-a-Zoo series' apps have been featured by Apple as 'New and Noteworthy' and ‘Best for Kids 5 & Under’
• A lovingly crafted, multilingual peekaboo game designed for infants and toddlers
• Gorgeous and friendly animated animal illustrations and sounds
"I love the sense of humor and quirkiness behind the illustrations in this app."
"A well designed, visually appealing app for toddlers."
"Why we like this app? Simple, with the most lovely illustrations and animal names recordings done by children."
"Peek-a-Zoo is a wonderful interactive app the will thrill and engage young children. It will give them a closer look to those animals they love seeing at the zoo."
Peekaboo - I see you!
It's time to meet adorable new animal friends on our trip to the zoo. With a simple tap of the screen, your child can play peekaboo with a roaring lion, a swimming polar bear, a proud peacock and more. Peek-a-Zoo combines a child's favorite game with familiar sea animals they will love.
Guess who's next
Have fun letting your child guess the animal that will appear or what sound it will make. Play along as they learn the names and sounds of each animal — in up to 5 languages — or let those fingers loose to discover all by themselves.
*** Free LITE version with 4 animals available ***
• 15 animals friends exclusively illustrated for the Peek-a-Zoo
• Animal names spoken aloud in English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian
• 2 modes of play: tour the entire zoo, or choose your favorite animals to play with
• Fresh soundtrack with authentic animal, narrative, and whimsical sounds
• Designed for little fingers and iPhones and iPads of all sizes
We care! This app DOES NOT feature in-app purchases, 3rd party ads, or links to social media. Just animals — lots of 'em! Check out the entire Peek-a-Zoo series full of other animal apps: http://treebetty.com
Peek-a-Zoo runs on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch running iOS 4.3 and higher.
Some minor graphic adjustments
Ratings and Reviews
Kid love it!
Our 16 mnt old is an addict. Not sure about this
"Money" apparently means monkey in toddler, and she constantly paces around the house hunting for the iPad saying "monies, money!" Complete junkie, was funny at first but now it's becoming a problem. Put the zoo on loop and disable multitasking gestures in the iPad general settings, she could sit with this for hours on end. Is there a rehab center somewhere? Giving it 5 because its so well made, too well!
Best App for Babies!!
So happy with this app, it's been my daughters favourite since she was 6 months old and is turning one next month! She loves tapping the screen herself to see the animals, and I love the graphics (super cute and modern). I tell everyone about this app, I find it hard to find keepers and end up deleting most if them. But not peek a zoo!
- treebetty LLC
- 89.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013–2017 treebetty LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.