* Peek-a-Zoo series' apps have been featured by Apple as 'New and Noteworthy' and ‘Best for Kids 5 & Under’
* A lovingly crafted, multilingual peekaboo game designed for infants and toddlers
* Gorgeous and friendly animated animal illustrations and sounds
Peekaboo - I see you!
It's time to meet adorable new animal friends as the Peek-a-Zoo takes to the rails. With a simple tap of the screen, your child can play peekaboo with a dancing gorilla, busy beavers, hungry pandas and more. Each colorful train car has a new surprise, waiting to be discovered. Peek-a-Zoo combines a child's favorite game with familiar animals they will love.
Guess who's next
Have fun letting your child guess the animal that will appear or what sound it will make. Play along as they learn the names and sounds of each animal — in up to 5 languages — or let those fingers loose to discover all by themselves.
*** Try it out first with a FREE LITE version with 4 animals ****
* 15 animals friends exclusively illustrated for Peek-a-Zoo
* Animal names spoken aloud in English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian
* 2 modes of play: tour the entire zoo, or choose your favorite animals to play with
* Fresh soundtrack with authentic animal, narrative, and whimsical sounds
* Designed for little fingers and iPhones and iPads of all sizes
We care! This app DOES NOT feature in-app purchases, ads, or links. Just animals — lots of 'em! Check out the entire Peek-a-Zoo full of other animal apps:
- Updated for upcoming iOS 11
- Animals now appear in a random order so every visit is different
- Now includes a hands-free 'Baby' mode
Ratings and Reviews
Great for toddlers
We bought this app after the egg heads app- great for transitioning. Our 23 month old loves the train that pulls the animals and can identify some of the animals from the last app but with more detail. The colors and sounds are great- not annoying like some kid apps. very interactive- teaching our little one fine motor skills! He is still getting used to the touch screen so this app is good if he slips his finger around. Totally worth the price- highly recommend for parents that want a simple educational app that holds interest in your toddler.
- treebetty LLC
- 58.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2017 treebetty LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.