Your neighbourhood Pharmasave, now in the palm of your hand. Always FREE so you can refill prescriptions, browse flyers, and research medications and conditions with ease.
* Refill prescriptions privately and securely
* Find a nearby Pharmasave and check store hours
* Browse weekly flyer deals
* Call your pharmacist directly
* Look up medication uses, dosage, and side effects
* Save your prescription history
* Research medical conditions including causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment options
* Discover specialty products in Cosmetic, Home Health Care and Gift Guide magazines
With more than 450 stores in nine provinces, Pharmasave is one of Canada's leading independent pharmacy and drugstore retailers.
Each Pharmasave operates independently and serves its individual community, ensuring that programs and services are tailored to the needs of customers so that you can Live Well with Pharmasave.
- Fixed the display of stores that do not have that ability to dispense.
Ratings and Reviews
Constant Service Error
9 out of 10 times, I can’t log on successfully and get a service error message. App is not much use when you can’t logon.
Not very user friendly
I can’t even put all my family members on one account. Frustrating.
Issue with profile login
The fact that this app supports Touch ID does not help solving the login problem. Each time when I quit the app and go back again, the prescription page always asks me to re-enter username and password. Even worse, the “remember me” checkbox never remember my username nor password.
- Pharmasave Drugs (National) Ltd.
- 20.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Pharmasave
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.