Phoenix 2 is the best looking shoot'em up that everyone can enjoy! Enjoy the marvellous action and defeat waves of menacing Invaders in daily new missions. Just some of the highlights are:
* Over 75 ships to collect and upgrade. Each ship has its own unique weapons and two special abilities. Find and upgrade the ship that fits your play style and matches up well in the missions.
* Every day a brand new mission is created using our improved procedural content generator. All players across the world play this daily mission and share their scores on our leaderboards. Create a community to get your own unique stages that you can play with your friends!
* Phoenix 2 is designed specifically for 64 bit devices with Metal. Our Flare engine, which was developed in-house, renders the intense action beautifully with advanced graphics effects, such as bloom and anamorphic lens flares.
Phoenix 2 requires an Internet connection.
This update fixes a crash introduced in the previous update.
Phoenix II 4.0.2 update:
* Enables haptic feedback for new devices.
* Extended Range Mega Bomb Apex now has a Fusion Core.
* Ion Cannon projectiles do not stun all overlapping Invaders anymore.
* Sound should no longer break after receiving a call or a similar interruption.
Ratings and Reviews
The enemy won't stop fighting. Will you?
A Betrayal of Principles
I have been a very ardent supporter of this bullet hell shoot-em-up, and have bought every single one of the ships offered for sale in Phoenix. I have also shelled out quite a bit of dough to support Phoenix II, even though I still enjoyed the community aspects of the first game in comparison to this one. At its core, it felt like I was supporting a developer who cared more about his gaming audience than their wallets.
I feel like I have just been sucker-punched by this latest update, which now features the sickening free-to-play features on every other iOS game out there.
Surely, the creative team behind the original Phoenix could have come up with something more creative than this mind-numbing cash grab. We could have opened a Patreon account or perhaps offered ship customizations, etc. As it is, you've blown out most of your creative juices by featuring all of these ships in a veritable smorgasbord of flying furies; you should have released those in batches, with a corresponding buy-in mechanism just like in Phoenix.
Alas, this game is now dead to me. Not even a Phoenix could survive a death blow like this one.
Best shoot'em up
I LOVED Phoenix 1 and this sequel is better in every way!
More variety (ships, stages and weapons) shorter missions, permanent upgrades... awesome!
- Firi Games
- 286.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Firi Games
- In-App Purchases
- 5000 Credits $6.99
- 800 Credits $1.39
- 12000 Credits $13.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.