Pycatu Phone is an intuitive calling app for iPhone and iPad! An easy way to make international or other long distance calls using your preferred phone calling card (credits are required to actually make phone calls).
Just launch your app, select a contact from your favorites, recents or contacts list and we'll automatically dial for you using your currently selected phone card, without having to memorize phone numbers, access codes, pin numbers and all the stuff that complicates the use of phone cards. Since it uses the regular phone line, you'll have better quality calls than using Wi-Fi based apps.
⁃ Add your favourite's phone numbers and maintain them in Contacts.
⁃ Recent calls are automatically inserted and can be tapped to make a new call to the same phone number.
⁃ Use the standard All Contacts List from your Contacts App.
⁃ Add and selected the phone card to be used in your next call.
5. Card Setup
⁃ Setup the card's preferences, like dialing prefix (usually 011), PIN option (PINLESS or with a PIN number) and the delay to send the contact's phone number and the PIN for the cards that does not have a PINLESS option.
- Make long distance calls with your calling card just typing the target phone using a regular phone keypad.
⁃ Compatible with iPhone and iPad (must have access to a phone line)
⁃ Requires iOS 10.0 or later
⁃ Requires any phone card with an available access number and able to make pin or pinless long distance calls and enough credits to complete the call.
- Improved user interface
- New favorite collection view option, with bigger photos
- Removed advertisement
Major Technical Updates:
- Upgraded to iOS 10 and Swift 3
- New Core Data Framework
- Improved response time and stability
- Pycatu Application Development
- 19 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Pycatu Application Development
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.