Photo Studio Light Setup app is designed for professional and amateur photographers, photography students and educators.
The application provides users with an intuitive interface and fluid workflow for quick and easy studio light documenting and creation of lighting diagrams that can be modified on your devices any time in the future and shared between devices and friends.
The app features a growing library of professional lighting setups with reference photos and detailed equipment settings available for In-App purchase.
Photo Studio Light Setup includes a wide variety of professional photography lighting equipment, studio props and photography subjects and allows users to document their lighting setups with high precision and all necessary details.
Studio setups are shared among your devices via iCloud and can be shared among other users as captured images.
- fixed the issue that prevented saving a setup when iCloud is not available
- added iCloud status in the settings menu
- maximum object's height is increased
- added 12' backdrop
- added fog and wind machines (backdrop section)
- added an option to hide the default backdrop object description
Ratings and Reviews
Save my time when recreating my lighting setups. Easy to use. Has everything I need.
Needs more work
Can't clear certain setups can move camera once in place and can't change camera settings....
Bad… Real Bad App
For some reason… Can’t move certain element once dropped! Can’t delete either!
my worst 5 bucks spend ever!
- Alex Maxim
- 7.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017 Alex Maxim / MaximImages
- In-App Purchases
- Glamour 6-light setup $3.99
- Feast, fashion setup with four lights $3.99
- Fashion at the beach, sunlight + octa $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.