Photomath is the #1 app for math learning; it can read and solve problems ranging from arithmetic to calculus instantly by using the camera of your mobile device. With Photomath, learn how to approach math problems through animated steps and detailed instructions or check your homework for any printed or handwritten problem.
Math Superpowers for Every Student – Whether you are struggling to wrap your head around this week’s math homework, simply want to improve your understanding, or are looking to ace an upcoming test, start your journey with Photomath, the pocket tutor that’s trusted and used by millions every day.
Photomath for Parents – Be the expert your child can depend on
Photomath can help review math concepts and fend off math anxiety that can take a big bite out of students’ performance. Use Photomath to help your kids learn and get better grades.
Photomath for Teachers – Amplify your math teaching
Photomath has improved student performance in a wide range of classrooms and schools worldwide. Implement Photomath to elevate your teaching and accelerate student learning inside the classroom and at home.
• Instant help
• Smart camera calculator
• Handwriting recognition
• Step-by-step explanation
• Animated instructions
• Multiple explanation methods
• Beautiful graphs
Photomath supports arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, roots, algebraic expressions, linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations/inequalities, absolute equations/inequalities, systems of equations, logarithms, trigonometry, exponential and logarithmic functions, derivatives and integrals, graphs and many more.
What else would you like for us to cover? Let us know at email@example.com.
We bring updates regularly to make math learning and problem solving even easier for you!
• Added Snapchat login
• Math solver updates
• new procedures for quadratic equations, absolute value equations, complex numbers, etc.
• solving more exponential equations, integrals and limits, etc.
• Improved solution steps and step explanations
• Various crash fixes
• Minor interface updates, fixes and performance improvements
• Various fixes and improvements to math problem recognition
• Camera improvements
• We are unable to maintain support for Bengali, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu so they had to be removed...
Ratings and Reviews
Solve your maths problems and get step-by-step explanations.
Love the app but have an idea.
So my idea is to basically upgrade the app so it can solve word problems along with equations it could really help people out.
The best calculator!!!
- Photomath, Inc.
- 42 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Photomath, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.