By Unparalleled Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Pill Reminder is a quick and simple app to help you remember to take your medications or vitamins.
Make Pill Reminder as simple as you want or as advanced as you need!
• Many types of alerts (Text, Email, System sounds, Custom sounds/songs, Speak Text, Alert Window)
• Floating Pillbox window and/or menu bar widget (your choice!)
• Get alerts when you're running low on pills
• Track how many pills you take (including dosage) and how many you missed (print or export to CSV!)
• Flexibly set alert times for every kind of pill you take
• Optionally make groups to get a single alert when you take multiple pills at a time (ie. "Breakfast pills")
• Global hotkey support
• And much much more!
Enter the pills you have to take and times you have to take your pills and then simply let the unobtrusive menu widget (and/or a floating pillbox window if you choose) alert you when it is time to take a pill! It even logs when you've taken each pill in an easy to read printable log, to keep track up for yourself or for your doctor.
Leave your computer for a few minutes, the day or even on vacation and still get reminded to take your pills via Text or Email! (as long as your computer isn't off or asleep :) ). Completely redone interface to give you the simplest way to view all of the your information! New alerts and easy way to check off your pills!
NEED HELP? or want to report a bug? Feel free to view our support page located on our website (http://www.unparalleledsoftware.com/support). An iOS version of Pill Reminder is in the works, hopefully available by the Fall season.
What's New in Version 2.7
• Ready for OS X Yosemite
• Fixed a bug preventing hotkeys from working