Pill Reminder is an easy-to-use and reliable app that helps you remember to take your medications at the right time. It allows you to create any type of recurring reminders (every X hours, specific times, daily, weekly, monthly, every X days, etc). It tracks the remaining quantity of each medication and shows a refill alert when running low.
It has everything you need:
• Reschedule Medications
• Refill Reminders
• PRN (as needed) Medications
• Reminders for Medical Appointments
• Email Reports to your Doctor
• Multiple User Support
By remembering to take all of your medications at the right time, you are taking control of your own health.
• Repeat every X hours (e.g. From 8 AM to 8 PM, every 4 hours)
• Repeat at specific times (e.g. 9:15 AM, 1:30 PM, 8:50 PM)
• Repeat every half hour (e.g. From 10 AM to 2 PM, every 30 minutes)
• Repeat on selected days of the week (e.g. Every week only on Mondays and Fridays)
• Repeat every X days, weeks or months (e.g. Every 3 days, Every 2 weeks)
• Repeat daily for 21 days and then take 7 days off (Birth Control)
• User friendly interface
• If you took your medication early or late, you can reschedule the next doses in that day
• Get alerts to refill your prescriptions before they run out
• Can be used with any medication, supplement, vitamin, or birth control that follows a regular schedule
• Swipe from right to left to mark a medication as "Taken" directly from the lock screen or notification banner
• Ability to add PRN (as needed) medications
• Keep track of the medications you have to take throughout the day
• Pre-Alarms: Be notified prior to the actual time
• Auto-Snooze: Automatically repeat the alarm up to 5 times at regular intervals (e.g. 1 min, 10 mins, 30 mins) until you take action
• Add notes, time and dose taken for reference
• Mark medications as Taken or Not Taken
• Get alerts when medications are about to expire
• Email your medication list or administration history to your doctor
• Add reminders for medical appointments
• Add photos to each medication for easy identification
• Multiple user support. Add medications for yourself, family members, or others you care for
• Ability to search the FDA Drug Database for your medications (Available in the US only)
• Has a calendar to view all reminders by month
• Backup and restore all data on the same device or multiple devices
• 32 built-in alarm sounds
• VoiceOver accessibility support
• Notifications are local, you don't require internet
• App doesn't need to be open to receive notifications
• Universal App, full native support for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
• In the free version, you can add unlimited medications but only 2 reminders
• Full version with unlimited reminders is available as an In-App Purchase
• Added support for the new iPad Pro
Ratings and Reviews
Report PDF & CSV file format are missing
Could be a good improvement to generate the report in a PDF format to keep it in a folder name instead managing by email
A export csv file format will be a shorter version report for the doctor because the email format is very to long and the formatting is poor. Also with the csv it is possible to make filter and sorting data.
Otherwise it is very an intuitive, flexible and efficiency apps for a simple and complex medication follow up.
But please, be fast to improve the report!
I tried many apps before I choose yours
I like the fact the apps can run on Ipad and Iphone
A cloud data could be also a nice to have
Get 5 stars with the improvements -:)
Thank you to take this in consideration for the next version
Owner of the full version
Easy to manage. Keeps me aware of the quantity left in my medications. Never miss a medication schedule.
A near perfect medication reminder app
I have tried over 30 medication reminder apps and this one hands down is the best. It’s regularly updated. Has a very intuitive user interface and is so simple. It just works.
If I could suggest any enhancements they would be:
* Allow automatic backup of settings/medications/dosages etc to iCloud (for switching devices or having to reset a device)
* Allow exporting of data in PDF and CSV formats
* Allow the ability to authorize someone else who has the app (like a family member) to see if you’re marking your medication as taken, skipped etc. Also to have refill reminders go off for them should you choose.
Aside from those ideas, this app does a great job. I use this app every day and it never disappoints.
I paid for the full version and I encourage you to do so as well.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Sergio Licea
- 17.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2011-2018 Sergio Licea
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.