By Pivotal Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your team's Pivotal Tracker projects from your iPhone and iPad. Reply to comments and notifications, accept/reject Stories, assign work, and keep your Backlog tidy—just like on the web. The Pivotal Tracker app is the ideal complement to any Agile team.
* Manage and Navigate Pivotal Tracker Projects—drag and drop Stories to reprioritize them.
* Create and prioritize Stories for your team, post comments, and add Tasks.
* Add attachments to your Tracker Stories from your photo library or your device's camera (perfect for adding screenshots or pictures of whiteboards).
* Plan larger, multi-story features with Epics.
* Stay up to date on your Projects with notifications.
* Search your Projects for Stories.
PLEASE NOTE: Pivotal Tracker for iOS requires a Pivotal Tracker account, which is quick to set up via the Pivotal Tracker website: http://www.pivotaltracker.com/
If you have any suggestions or encounter a bug, we want to know! Email us at email@example.com.
Follow @pivotaltracker on Twitter for all the latest updates to Pivotal Tracker and Pivotal Tracker for iOS.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Various bug fixes and removal of AFNetworking.
For support, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Does exactly what I expect it to do
This app is a great companion to the pivotal tracker system. It feels smooth and boasts all the important features. It is not a hassle to use and allows me to track project progress on the go without hassle. Cheers
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 29, 2015
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Pivotal Labs, Inc.
- © 2015 Pivotal Software Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.