Pixel Picker is a simple app to show pixel color information from images on your device.
Easily import images from the Photos app or from Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe account required).
Includes iOS app extension for seamless integration with the Photos app and all your favourite image sharing apps.
Pixel Picker couldn't be easier to use:
- Take a screenshot
- Open it from your Photos and choose Pixel Picker from the list of available options
- Pan, pinch & zoom and read all desired RGB color values.
• Read from your device Photos
• Pan, pinch & zoom to select points of interest in your images
• Color picker prints the color in RGB (decimal and hex)
• Export current image along with selected color information
• Import images from your Adobe Creative Cloud account
• Full support for images of any size (portrait and landscape)
• Available on iPhone and iPad
Pixel Picker now uses a new bigger font to show the RGB and HEX values. This is to improve readability.
Also updated the HEX format used when exporting a color.
Ratings and Reviews
Would I use this ?
This is the question you have to ask. Yes it does identify a color from your picture or screenshot. It tells you (in very tiny font) the number string for the single color you pick.
But then it leaves you high and dry with no real way to record and reproduce this code
Seems like a lot of trouble to memorize, or write it down
Perfect Pocket Precision Pixel Picker
As many Ps in that title as Stars in the rating. Well deserved!
- Andrea Bizzotto
- 48 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Andrea Bizzotto
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.