By Plum Amazing Software LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PixelStick is a tool for measuring distances, angles and colors on the screen. PhotoShop has distance, angle and color tools but they only work in PhotoShop. PixelStick works in any app and anywhere on screen anytime and costs a hundred times less.
PixelStick is a professional measuring tool used by:
* Designers - for graphic, architecture, interior, space, marine, and aeronautical.
* Software Developers - for graphics, layout and user interface.
* Cartographers - for maps or all kinds.
* Medical Technicians - for X-rays, ECG, EKG, and microscopy.
* Biologists - for microscopy and morphology.
* CSI Technicians - for crime scene investigations.
* Manufacturing - for design and fabrication.
* Physicists and Astronomers - for all kinds of measurements.
* Engineering - for mechanical, electrical and civil engineering.
* Builders - for measuring existing buildings or blueprints.
* Education - for students, teachers and researchers.
...anyone who needs to measure objects on the Mac.
Anyone can use PixelStick because its easy to use, simple and fast.
Modern measuring for:
* Retina, regular displays and multiple monitors.
* Mac OS 10.6 - 10.8 +
* Any app and between apps.
PixelStick is a measuring tool you can pinch and stretch to measure anything on your screen.
Use the loupe to magnify anything on screen.
Use the eyedropper to copy colors that are anywhere on your monitor in 4 formats (CSS, RGB, RGB hex, HTML) to the clipboard for use in any app.
Its like an onscreen virtual ruler that you can use vertically, horizontally and at any angle to measure distances, angles and much more just by dragging. Using the palette one can lock distances and angles (also by using the shift key).
Supports scaling for Google Maps, Yahoo Maps, Photoshop and Customized scaling options.
What's New in Version 2.6
[mod] updated graphics, icons and function for retina displays (thanks to user Damien).
[fix] cursors disappearing under "invisible rug". this happens when you use several
displays or simply change screen resolution (thanks to user Colin Murray's).
[fix] position of main panel was not saved in older versions of OS X (thanks to user Chris Pritchard).
[new] new icons.
[mod] optimized code and compiled with xcode 4.4.
[mod] improved documentation.
[new] signed by plum amazing with apple developer certificate to follow apple's latest security guidelines.
[new] gatekeeper turned on to follow apple latest security guidelines.
[new] added holding the command key to have the square move pixel away from the circle. so the ruler expands in size when you hold command key and hit the left or right arrow key
[new] added holding the command key to have the diamond rotate around the circle when you also hit the up or down arrow key
[new] added holding the shift key and clicking the arrow moves it 10 pixels/click. without shift key it moves the ruler 1 pixel at a time.
[new] to change the angle 1 degree add option key pressed. opt and arrow key changes the angle. circle is the center and square is the part that moves 1 degree
[new] the camera is the beginning of an advanced screenshot utility.
[new] you can click on the numbers in the palette to copy, change and edit them.
[mod] in the prefs. turn on/off the guides is instantly updated. you don't need to close the dialog first like in previous versions.
[new] set hotkeys for show/hide and center ruller in prefs.
[new] double click title bar to hide pixelstick palette.
[new] totally compatible with mac os 8.
more improvements coming...
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Apr 05, 2013
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Plum Amazing Software LLC
- © Plum Amazing
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor