Planning Center Services
By Ministry Centered Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You must already have an account at Planning Center Online to use this software.
The Planning Center app is the best way to access your Planning Center Online account on your iOS device. Planning Center Services is an online scheduling and worship planning application to keep your staff and volunteers connected. With our native app, you get an optimized Planning Center experience wherever you are. Manage your schedule, accept or decline scheduling requests, blockout dates, upload your user picture, and if you are a musician, use the media player or attachments section to access music for rehearsals.
If you are responsible for scheduling volunteers or planning services, the app has features just for you! Add users to your schedule, check for conflicts, and email them at any time. Add items, songs, media or headers to your order of service and drag and drop them to reorder. Plus, the plan page and your schedule update in real time even without having to refresh!
What's New in Version 2.9.2
Better help features & some little improvements to the media player & songs tab.
• You can now use the Help menu to create and view helpdesk tickets for communicating with our support team. It’s like your own Bat Signal inside the app. KaPOW!
• The metronome will now prevent your screen from sleeping. We didn't change any code, we just showed it a scary movie called "Saturday Night Declines."
• Updated the design for blockout dates, plan notes, & person tag editing to match the rest of the app. They might as well be models in a magazine, they've been Photoshopped so much.
• Tiff files will open again, instead of giving an "Oops". If a graphic file picks a fight with your app, you can bet it's a tiff.
• Fixed the volume sliders in the metronome. They were misbehaving and we just couldn't let that slide.
• Audio files attached directly to a Plan or Service Type will now show in the Media Player again. You wouldn't expect a player to be so exclusive.
• Fixed a sporadic issue where the song key would sometimes be forgotten when editing a plan item. We addressed the elephant in the room, mainly because an elephant never forgets.
• You can now delete a key's description from a song arrangement. We do ask that you keep the Star-Spangled Banner in the “Francis Scott” Key.
• The times assigned to a scheduled person will now update correctly when changing them from a regular team to a split team. When rejoicing over this fix in particular, you'll be doubly right when exclaiming, "it's about time!"
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 10, 2015
- Version: 2.9.2
- Size: 14.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ministry Centered Technologies
- © 2015 Ministry Centered Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.