PlayerXtreme is a video player worthy of the elegant iPad. With PlayerXtreme you can watch your movies on the go from anywhere even if they’re in any format even if they don’t normally play or even sync with your iPhone! Download PlayerXtreme & start transferring & watching your favorite movies without conversion!
> PLAY VIRTUALLY ALL VIDEO FORMATS
PlayerXtreme is able to run files in almost any video format including:
3gp, asf, avi, divx, dv, dat, flv, gxf, m2p, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mkv, moov, mov, mp4, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, ogm, ogv, ps, qt, rm, rmvb, ts, vob, WebM, wm, wmv, iso, wtv, video_ts
Includes industry standard HD Audio support.
> STREAMING POWERHOUSE
Play and browse all your movies, shows and music stored on your networked devices like NAS devices, Wi-Fi hard drive, Mac, PC, DLNA/UPnP apps like Plex and Kodi (XBMC) in most formats directly without conversion & syncing.
> BIG SCREEN CASTING
Fling your videos on big screens using Apple AirPlay & Google Cast with subtitles and high quality sound.
Download subtitles in real time (for free via opensubtitles.org) or add your own subtitle files in multiple languages.
“You can play almost any video format under the sun on your iPad/iPhone/iPod with the PlayerXtreme app.”
- Tech Radar
“PlayerXtreme can handle just about any file format you throw at it, which means that it can easily become your main video player.”
"5 Reasons That Makes PlayerXtreme the Best Video Player for iOS"
- Guiding Tech
"App Crawlr has awarded 9.9 ratings to PlayerXtreme Media Player."
- App Crawlr
“Quart Soft has rated PlayerXtreme in the Top 6 Free iOS Apps for Playing SD & HD Video.”
- Quart Soft
“The clarity and ease of use makes me want to always use this app”
- Player Xtreme user
“Very useful app. Highly recommended.!”
- Player Xtreme user
• Intuitive Video Posters based UI
• Mac Finder/Window Explorer like interface option.
• Easy to organize your movie collection.
• New Navigation and search
• Download videos from networked devices
• SMB, UPNP and Wifi support.
• Access your files via web browser.
• Map you library as drive.
• Add files from your PC to your iPhone.
• Play files from your email attachments.
• Big screens casting via AirPlay and Google Cast.
• Supports HD playback (in 1080p) for all formats.
• Support SRT, SSA/ASS, SMI and many other subtitles in almost all languages.
• One-click subtitle downloads from OpenSubtitles
• Quick forward and backward controls
• Control subtitle font size, track and language.
• Supports multiple audio tracks in a file.
• Boost volume upto 3 times the original sound for watching movies without headphones.
• Gesture Controls
• Continuous playback
• Industry standard HD Audio support
• Set Passcode on your library to restrict anyone from accessing your folders/files.
• Can enable guest access.
• Hiding folders. Hidden folders are not visible to guest users.
Note: DRM protected movies and TV shows purchased from iTunes are not supported
You can be a premium user through auto-renewable subscription:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your iTunes account will be charged for subscription renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can turn off the auto-renew at any time (24-hours before the end of the current period), but No cancellation for the current subscription period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Fixed miscellaneous user reported issues
- Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
3rd time trying to get my pro bversion
Looks like it could be useful if it didn’t flog ads and insist that you give it a five star rating. As it is, it’s just a canvas for annoyance. I wanted a video player; this isn’t it.
Deceptive, confusing, thieving dev
This dev is dishonest, baity-switchy, and a thief. I paid for the full version of this (what “full” is now I’m not sure). I had to replace my iPad, and now I can’t reinstall this unless I cough up another $10. Pretty sure they’ve already got about $15 from me. And judging by their current (not explained at all) pricing model, which seems to include 2 paid and 2 subscriptions (for what I wonder?), even if I did pay the $10 to get back what I already paid for, I definitely wouldn’t trust them to not come up with another way to get more. Also, I was going unable to contact them. There’s no email that I can find, and their dev support page is 404. I tried to get apple to help me, but even they can’t contact these A wholes. Go elsewhere for a video player!
- iStreamer Apps
- 94.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Xtreme Media Works
- In-App Purchases
- Loyalty Upgrade Free
- PlayerXtreme Pro $13.99
- Monthly Subscription $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.