Pocket: Save Articles and Videos to View Later
By Read It Later, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pocket is your place to quickly save, discover, and recommend the stories that interest you.
SAVE FOR LATER:
The next time you find an article, video or link you want to read or watch later, just save it to Pocket. It’ll sync across your phone, tablet, and computer so you can come back to it whenever and wherever you’d like, even when you’re offline.
You can save to Pocket from pretty much anywhere, including your computer, Safari, email, and your favorite apps like Facebook, Twitter, Flipboard, and Feedly.
BEAUTIFUL READING EXPERIENCE:
Read and watch everything in Pocket in a clean, easy-to-view layout that’s free of distractions. You can customize Pocket to match your reading style.
DISCOVER STORIES YOU’LL LOVE:
Quickly discover new stories you’ll love with personalized recommendations hand-picked by Pocket and the people you follow.
RECOMMEND THE BEST OF YOUR POCKET:
Recommend the most interesting stories you’re reading and watching in Pocket to your friends and followers.
• Unlimited storage
• Tags to quickly get organized
• Listen to your articles with Text-to-Speech
• Save with one click using Pocket’s desktop browser extensions for Safari, Chrome, and Firefox
“Stop emailing yourself links and just install Pocket.” - The Verge
“Pocket makes subway reading possible. No longer do your lingering Safari pages refresh mid-commute, leaving you staring at a blank, hopeless screen that cannot connect to the Internet.” - Slate
Upgrade to Pocket Premium for a more powerful Pocket experience ($4.99 monthly, $44.99 annually):
• Permanent Library to keep a personal backup of what you save
• Full-Text searching to find anything in your list
• Suggested Tags to get organized fast.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. To end a subscription, disable auto-renewal and allow the current period to end. It will not be possible to immediately cancel a subscription. Refunds are not available for unused portions of a subscription.
Pocket Terms of Service: http://getpocket.com/tos
What's New in Version 6.3.0
Introducing Likes and Reposts!
You can now Like and Repost recommendations from people you're following on Pocket. This is an awesome way to show your appreciation for recommendations you enjoy. Head to your Recommended feed in Pocket and give these new features a try!
- Like and Repost actions in your Recommended feed
- Find out when someone Likes or Reposts your recommendations via Push Notifications
- See Reposts from the people you follow in your Recommended feed
- Decide which notifications you'd like to receive from Pocket in Settings
- Fixed an issue with the "Alex"" voice speaking too slowly when listening to articles in Pocket (Did you know that Pocket can read articles to you out loud? Open any article and tap ●●● to start listening.)
- Additional bug fixes and improvements
How to make more $$ ?!!
Not only they charge twice more than Instapaper but also they selectively have started switching from “offline” reading to “online”.
That means, their increasing number of articles kick you to original publishers’ web site. No Internet at that time? Too bad! Page Not Found!
Will stick with Instapaper.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: News
- Updated: May 05, 2016
- Version: 6.3.0
- Size: 49.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Read It Later, Inc
- © Read It Later, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pocket Premium$6.99
- Pocket Premium$62.99