By Idea Shower
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
★★★★★ App Store’s Best of 2012
★★★★★ App Store’s Editor’s Choice
When you find an interesting article, video or web page that you want to read, watch or view later, put it in Pocket. Once it’s in Pocket, it automatically syncs across to your phone, tablet and computer so you can view it anytime on any device, even without an internet connection.
LOVED BY MILLIONS, Pocket has been called the “DVR for the web” by The New York Times, Businessweek, and TechCrunch.
♥ Wired Best of 2012 Staff Pick
♥ “#5 App We’re Thankful For” — LifeHacker
♥ “Downright Beautiful” — Gizmodo
♥ “Essential App for Travel” — USA Today
Whether you’re traveling, commuting, standing in line or simply relaxing at home, Pocket lets you save content you discover from your browser or favorite apps into a beautiful universal list.
✓ WHAT YOU CAN POCKET: Articles, videos, recipes or pretty much anything you find online. It’s easy to save to Pocket from your favorite apps or browser.
✓ VIEW EVERYWHERE: If it’s in Pocket, it’s on your phone, tablet, and computer.
✓ EASY ON THE EYES: See your articles, videos, and everything else in a beautiful, easy-to-view layout that improves the readability and watchability of any page.
✓ PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS: Save directly from your browser or from over 300 different apps like Twitter, Flipboard, Pulse, and Zite.
What's New in Version 1.5.2
- Fixed an issue that prevented some users from launching the app
- Improvements to Sharing to Evernote
- Further fixes to Tweet Attribution
Great but missing a few key capabilities
- Often you can’t tell when pocket hasn’t correctly interpretted a webpage. In those instances it’d be good for pocket to let the user know they may be better off viewing the article on the original webpage
- Having stats of my “pocketing” and reading habits would be very useful. I find that since I’ve started to use pocket my reading list keeps growing and it’s a never-ending game of catch up
Overall though I love this app, especially the new features to view by short reads, long reads, etc.
I love this app. Prefect for air travel when I don’t normall get internet access. It help me focus on the content by filtering the noise on a web page. It’d be better if I can organize the articles in folders. I will give it a 5 star rating when that happens.
Never Miss a Story
With life being so fast pace I often don’t have time to read everything interesting that pops up, but at least now I can save it to read later.
And whenever I’m bored there’s always something to catch up on.