***Top Medical App 2010 - 2018***
Drug Information, Interaction Checker, Quiz (Flash Cards and Multiple Choice), and Medication Organizer!
- Featuring Pharmacist summarized drug information on the top 1,800+ medications in the United States (growing each month).
- Featuring Interaction Check, the groundbreaking new way to automatically check for interactions, overlapping side effects and precautions.
- Featuring Med Box, the easiest to use medication organizer and reminder.
- Featuring Quiz, the best drug study guide...period.
In-App Auto-Renewable Subscription Details
- Free trial and subscription durations include access to all of Pocket Pharmacist's features and regular content updates.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew at the duration selected unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will be the subscription fee you have agreed to.
- Current subscription may not be canceled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- If you choose not to renew your subscription, you will no longer have access to the App after the end of the current period.
- Created by a Clinical Pharmacist (Doctor of Pharmacy).
- Voted #1 Pharmacy App (best drug information app) by iPhone Life Magazine.
- 1,400+ user reviews averaging 4.5 out of 5.0 stars.
- Drug information does NOT require an internet connection.
- Unbiased drug information (zero pharmaceutical sponsorship).
- Perfect for individuals, caregivers, physicians, nurses, students, and other healthcare professionals.
The founder of Danike, Inc. (and developer of Pocket Pharmacist) holds a Doctor of Pharmacy degree and is a licensed Pharmacist. Our primary goal is to help people better understand and manage their (patient's) medications.
When we summarize a medication, we are extremely careful to only include the information that we would want our families and friends to focus on. Therefore, you can be confident that you are not getting bogged down with unnecessary information.
Technical fixes for bugs that found their way into the 3.5 release. My apologies for any inconvenience.
• [Fixed] Welcome screen not going away after subscribing for a small number of users
• [Fixed] Blank/White screen upon App launch
• [Fixed] Med Box crash when managing Last Dose
• [Fixed] Med Box crash when deleting a Profile
• [Fixed] Med Box Profile print out combining Rx and OTC drugs together
• [Fixed] Med Box possibly deleting the wrong drug when Grouped By Frequency
• [Fixed] Med Box Frequency 'group by' medications out of order
• [Fixed] Med Box Take function could result in a crash
Ratings and Reviews
Do not update! Now after all this time the dev wants to charge for subscription to use this app.
This is a very comprehensive listing of medicines and they are constantly up dating.
App is a fantastic quick reference tool. Providing quick concise information.
- Danike, Inc.
- 61.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2010 Danike, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.