IMPORTANT NOTE: The Polycom RealPresence Mobile is designed for Enterprise deployments and for optimal performance requires Polycom RealPresence infrastructure. Polycom RealPresence Mobile runs on the Polycom RealPresence Platform, which enables tablets and smartphones to video conference with other mobile devices as well as desktop and immersive video room systems.
Polycom RealPresence Mobile is for business professionals who want to extend their enterprise video collaboration capabilities beyond the office and conference room to their mobile devices. RealPresence Mobile is an easy-to-use video app that provides premium quality audio, video and content sharing. Cloud-based deployment gives users access to enterprise directories at the swipe-of-a finger. Users simply highlight a name, connect, then communicate.
Features and Benefits:
• Share the industry’s highest-quality audio, video and content through standards-based protocols using the latest in compression technologies
• Experience breakthrough control of room system experiences right from your personal iPad with innovative Polycom® SmartPairing
• Protect your network and maintain high-scale call volume through tight integration with RealPresence Access Director
• Leverage an intuitive, consistent user interface across your mobile, desktop and room-based systems for increased productivity without complex user training
You must not be in violation of your wireless data service agreement, if any, when using Polycom RealPresence Mobile. Because some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their networks, such as the use of VoIP telephony over a cellular network, and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP, POLYCOM recommends that you check the terms of your agreement with the operator prior to any use of the RealPresence Mobile.
- Defect fixes
Ratings and Reviews
When it works, its the best
I often have problems dialing into my companies bridge. It connects and my colleagues can see and hear me, but I can neither see or hear them. If I hang up and try again it will often eventually work. I have taken to calling the bridge 5 or more minutes early just so I can dial/re-dial until I hear the "you are the first caller", then I know I am good.
I don't know whether it is an app problem or not. With each update I hope it gets better.
When it does work it beatiful.
Does not work.
Call my Polycom HDX 8000 at work. It rang and rang and rang but would not auto-answer. It would not let you manually answer the call either! Tested it again with Clearsea. Works every time. Nothing wrong with the HDX 800 then.
It also does not support directory entries. You have to dial by ip address. Forget this app. Get ClearSea, it's better and also free.
Works VERY Well
I just installed this onto my iPad2 and works very well. I like that you can change from the front to the back camera - would be a great feature for techs on the road. Works in standalone and in gatekeeper configuration. Very impressed with the video/audio quality. And for a free install, exceptional corporate value across a managed network for any company.
- 68.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Polycom, Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.