By Fixpoint Productions Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IGN: "Polymer is an exceedingly clever logic puzzler."
Touch Arcade: "Polymer is destined to eat a lot of the hours of thoughtful gamers."
Pocket Gamer: "Polymer is a brilliant, addictive puzzler, and its blend of logic and shape building make it a game almost anyone can enjoy."
Polymer is a strategic, logical, and creative shape-building game. Slide columns and rows to create never-before-seen shapes! The bigger your shape, the higher your score, but it's not as easy as it looks.
FIVE GAME MODES:
• Two Minutes: Casual and fast-paced
• One Polymer: Stress free and thought-provoking
• Bombs: Destroy the endless waves of bombs!
• Endless: No points. No time. No restrictions. Relax!
• Multiplayer: Who can make the best polymer within two minutes?
• Universal support!
• iCloud syncing between devices
• Procedurally generated: every game is different!
• Five unique pieces
• Five gorgeous pieces of music
• Multiple color schemes
• Share or save your best polymers
• GameCenter leaderboards and achievements
"Polymer is my new go-to puzzle game. It’s a lot of fun and very challenging. Combined with the beautiful colors and awesome music and sound effects — I’m hooked."
"It’s already one of my favorite puzzle games on iOS."
— 148 Apps
"One of the most creative and unique puzzle games to come out in a while for your iPhone."
— App Advice
"Polymer is just like the molecules inside the game. Colourful, packed with a genuine sense of play, and far more than the sum of the parts"
What's New in Version 2.4
• Making sure it looks and runs great with the newest software
• Added a "More Games" link to settings
This game stinks.
Not engaging enough
I thought that with the name polymer and with an app icon that shows shapes made with what looks like a polymer clay that the game graphics would have a cool clay look, but alas that is not the case. Flat boring graphics and boring gameplay.
I wish Apple would stop promoting games just because they have minimalist visuals.
I really liked the game at first but got bored easily. I think it could be improved if it had different levels or challenges that become progressively harder.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 13, 2013
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 40.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fixpoint Productions Ltd.
- © 2012 Whitaker Trebella
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Polymer$1.39
- Launch Pack$3.99
- All Color Schemes$3.99
- Three-Sided Piece$1.39
- Square Piece$1.39
- Straight Piece$1.39
- Black and White$1.39
- Big Ten Pack$2.79