By Pilotmoon Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PopClip appears when you select text with your mouse on your Mac. Instantly access context-specific actions including copy and paste, plus extensions like Send to Evernote. If you select text containing a URL, email address or file path, PopClip can open it. Select a misspelled word, and PopClip offers corrections. Select any text to do a web search with those terms, or select a single word to get the dictionary definition.
More than 100 free extensions are available, including Paste and Match Style, Translate, Send to Evernote, Word Count, Capitalize and much, much more. See http://pilotmoon.com/popclip/extensions.
Please note: PopClip works in most Mac apps, but not in all. For an up-to-date list of known incompatible apps, see http://pilotmoon.com/popclip/apps
"PopClip has achieved near perfect integration with Mac OS X and seems like a default feature of the operating system. For that alone, it is worth its asking price." — The Next Web
"an awesome new utility from Pilotmoon that makes the copy & paste function on your Mac look just like the copy & paste function on your iPhone" — Cult of Mac
"If you love the tap and copy functionality of iOS and want it on your home computer, PopClip is a simple app that adds similar functionality" — lifehacker
"an essential part of my workflow ... 10/10" — Mac.AppStorm
"I think even Mac traditionalists might be tempted." — Dan Frakes, MacWorld
"I'm buying it right now." — Leo Laporte, MacBreak Weekly
What's New in Version 1.5.5
Bug fixes and improvements to keep this show on the road.
* Now works with PDF Expert by Readdle.
* Fixed an glitch that interfered with using the emoji picker.
* Fixed bug where PopClip would appear repeatedly when clicking in a Safari or Chrome address bar.
* Fixed bug where URLs copied by shift-clicking the Open Link action would be erroneously percent-encoded.
* Corrections to the French translation.
* Fixed some rare crashes based on user-submitted crash reports.
* URL detection now recognizes the new top level domains (like .coffee).
* Smaller file size.
* If you have been having problems starting PopClip due to certificate expiration or damaged app notices, it should now launch.
* New minimum system requirement is OS X 10.9.
Thanks to everyone who reported bugs and helped me with testing. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @pilotmoon to contact me.
Enjoy PopClip and stay in touch. -Nick
p.s. While you are here in the Mac App Store, please click a star rating on the PopClip page!
One of the most usefull apps I have
I use this app many times a day. It feels like part of the Os but is not and should be
One of my most used apps
I probably use PopClip more than any other app on my Mac.
Apple, buy this company and build it into Mac OS!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 23, 2016
- Version: 1.5.5
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Nicholas Moore
- © Pilotmoon Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor