Posterino lets causal users and professional photographers create beautiful photo collages from postcard to poster size. The only limit of this ideal photo app is your imagination.
Loved by photo collage fans everywhere. Try Posterino today!
COLLAGE YOUR MEMORIES WITH POSTERINO
Design collages in minutes. Our innovative interface enables a large degree of customization through a variety of templates featuring grid, tiled, circular and random layouts. Adjust frames, filters and backgrounds to your liking. The result is a beautiful collage ready to be printed and displayed.
* Create posters, calendars, postcards, photo frames or contact sheets
* Enjoy a variety of gorgeous templates, frames, backgrounds, and caption styles
* Get creative with easy custom calendars
* Sleek user interface with large workspace is especially suited for MacBook
* Edit your document in full-screen mode
Posterino’s awesome workflow facilitates customization through simple clicks.
* Layout automatically adjusts to number of images placed and any image changes
* The look and alignment of images can be switched automatically
* Easily change the number of images in any document
* Easily change the size of any document or predefined template
* Add text boxes to your document
* Add descriptive stylish captions to your images
Fine-grained control boosts Posterino’s customization capabilities.
* Crop any image to your liking
* Alter the frame or shadow of any image or choose from predefined options
* Rotate or position any image or text box as desired
* Tailor each image with built-in filters for black & white, sepia, sharpening etc.
* Add metadata like name, date, and comment to any image
* Gain fine-grained control of your document using an inspector
Posterino’s templates and filters allow for significant customization.
* Easily customize layouts through grid, tiled, circular, and random options
* Adjust any of the given templates to fit your needs
* Customize the postmark used for stamping your e-cards
* Create your own paper sizes
SHARE WITH A CLICK
Posterino integrates with popular social media sites for easy sharing.
* Share on Facebook
* Share on Twitter
* Share you images on Flickr from within Posterino
* Send your postcard through e-mail
* Sharing can also be extended via OS X built-in sharing services
EASY IMPORT / EXPORT
You’ll find Posterino’s user-friendly interface and range of features lets you present your audience with what they demand most: the beautiful memories you’ve captured.
* Posterino works seamlessly with the latest versions of iPhoto, Aperture and Lightroom
* Export your poster to disk
* Directly export to iPhoto and Aperture
* Easily set your document as your desktop background from within Posterino
* Create your own templates
EVEN MORE ADVANCED FEATURES
* Built for OS X Yosemite
* Made for Retina display
* No subscription or other fees
* Available in many languages
GIVE US YOUR THOUGHTS ON POSTERINO
We created Posterino for you, and want to make it the best it can be. Tell us about your Posterino experience at firstname.lastname@example.org, and @zykloid on Twitter!
Some small user interface improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The most beloved app I own!!
I discovered Posterino many years back, 2007 I think, and while I only use it once a year, to me, it is the most important software I own. You see, like all of us, I wanted a way to make use of all the pictures I took with my digital camera (and now cell phone) but that never seemed to go any further than my hard drive. I used a template from that first release to create what I call our "Year in Review" poster. I have created one for every year since then. I print it out in 24" x 36" size, put it in a frame and hang it prominently in our home so that for a whole year we can smile over all the wonderful memories we made as a family the year before. (They are wonderful talking pieces and everyone that visits our home is fascinated by them and asks me how I created them.) When the year ends, I create a new poster to replace it with, remove the previous poster, turn it over and write the details of where each image was taken and archive it so that years from now, when I'm gone, my kids will have frameable memories of their childhoods. These posters simply mean the world to me!
TERRIBLE App! I want my money back!
I was using Posterino 2.0 no problem and loved it. I thought I would upgrade as I figured Posterino 3 would be even better. DON’T buy this if you want to creative at all!! Basically all it allows you to do is choose the photos you want and switch their positions slightly. You can’t change the size/shape of the frames or move them around how you like, basically all the features from the older version are gone. I want my money back!! So disappointed!
So Difficult to Use
I read a review that highly recommended this app. However, it is one of the most difficult apps to use that I have ever come across. You’d think for $29 it would be slick and intuitive but sadly it’s not even close.
Don’t waste your hard earned cash on this app. I would love to get my $$s back.
- Christoph Priebe
- 114.8 MB
- OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2005-2018 Zykloid Software
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.