Track your baby’s growth with the top pregnancy app for moms-to-be!
Chosen by over 15 million moms, this pregnancy tracker app from the world's most trusted pregnancy brand, "What to Expect When You're Expecting," guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week. Simply enter your baby’s due date (or use our pregnancy due date calculator if you’re not sure) and start tracking your baby’s growth today.
Based on your due date, you’ll receive personalized updates on your baby’s development, expert tips, helpful articles and the latest parenting news. Join a tight-knit community of parents-to-be with due dates in the same month, and get support from an active, caring parent community that shares a post every 3 seconds.
• Personalized pregnancy tracker shows your baby's daily development
• 15,000+ medically accurate articles on every aspect of pregnancy and parenting, from preconception
through the toddler years
• Daily tips, up-to-the-minute health news, and personal stories from real parents
• Week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and baby's amazing
development through each stage of pregnancy
• Pregnancy videos showing just what to expect this week
• Search tools to help you find fast, accurate answers for your pregnancy questions
• Special groups devoted to birth locations, interests, medical conditions, parenting styles, must-have
baby gear, and more!
Once baby arrives, the app is here to guide you with all the expert advice and personalized support you need for baby’s first year and beyond.
Find support for your pregnancy journey, and know what to expect, every step of the way. We’re here to help! Let’s connect:
Thanks for using What to Expect! It’s parents like you that make the What to Expect community a trusted source of advice and support for millions. This update includes minor fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
A consideration to make
I have used this app a few times it is good but if i can make a suggestion. I have sadly had to opt out from the app 5 times due to reoccurring miscarriages. Each time i have come back the app try’s to go back to my previous pregnancy even tho i have entered into the app that i miscarried. Please consider changing this, my most recent loss has been very painful. However i hope to be back one day and it would be so nice to have a fresh start . Thank you for any consideration.
Best app ever!!
So much information
It definitely became my main source of information. Love the videos and the images and the daily tipa. I open it daily
- Everyday Health, Inc.
- 142.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Copyright © 2017 Everyday Health, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.