By Mothership Software Limited
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Prepare, share and preview App artwork and icons.
Drag and drop artwork for quick @3x and @2x to @1x conversion and preview Icon artwork in context. Prepo stores all your artwork into a project window ready for batch export or use QuickDrop for super fast @3x and @2x resizing.
Get Prepo Plus+ in-app purchase to preview icons, artwork and screen sharing to local and remote devices. It will revolutionise the way you work.
Prepo takes all the drudgery out of screen resolution optimization for designers and developers.
** Featured by Apple in 'App Development' **
1. Export iOS and Mac app icons all at the correct sizes in one go
2. QuickDrop menubar tool for super-fast @3x and @2x to @1x conversion
3. * Real-time screen sharing locally and remote!
4. * Local and remote LivePreview of Icons and artwork
5. Copy iOS Icons plist
6. Resize image and convert image formats
7. Batch resize @3x and @2x artwork – automatic converting and rename @2x to @1x artwork, ready for Xcode
8. Supports most popular image formats (including .jpg .png .gif .tiff .psd .pdf .bmp .tga and OpenEXR image)
9. QuickLook and native sharing built in
10. Retina compatible
Prepo Plus+ In-App purchase Features:
• Screen sharing - View designs in real-time on your devices as you work in your favourite creation software.
• LivePreview - Preview your designs in context on your device and even share them remotely. Connect multiple iOS devices on the same network – even invite clients or colleagues to review designs remotely.
What's New in Version 2.2.7
iPad Pro icon and some bug fixes for El Capitan
Good for simple tasks, lacking in features to be great
The app works “ok” for the most part but it could be so much more there’s no way I can give it a good rating in its current shape. For one, it should be relatively easy given the amount of information it has already to generate XCAssets and properly package up each asset into its own asset container. Would save ton of time from having to manually drag all those individual files into their resolution container in Xcode and having to manually name the image assets.
Two, the application icon export is missing Apple Watch support and some other resolutions. For example there were no 20x20 app icon; which is a bummer. The app “Asset Catalog Creator” is should be reviewed by this app developer to get some inspiration as to what it can achieve.
Three, the app should have some kind of indicator whether there are newer assets that have not been exported yet, maybe add some badge on the export button or something.
I really love the fact that I can ask for the high-res asset(s) and get them converted automatically into all the supported formats instantly. However, if there is a downside, it's performance, if you have 20+ asset into a prepo file, the program get super slow to scroll (which makes finding assets super cumbersome). I look forward to the next iteration of the program, hopefully, there will be performance improvements and more thought put into large projects.