Do You Primo Do? Organize your home, student and work life with Primo Do, the Premium Task Manager and To Do List! This powerful app offers you basic and advanced options to help you stay on top of your busy schedule.
Life can get pretty hectic sometimes, with lots of demands on your time. Thankfully, you have Primo Do! Everything in Primo Do is specifically designed to make life as easy as possible for you. You’ll be so organized, you won’t believe it. Maybe you’ll even find some spare time for yourself.
* 20 different color themes, audio reminders, passcode protection, retina-display ready and more!
* Powerful yet easy to use task manager
* Is as basic or advanced as you need it to be
* Optional task details: due date, list, notes, priority, recurrence, reminders and tags
* Full-month calendar with the tasks set for the selected date displayed below
* Unique motivational pie-chart shows overall status of your tasks
* App Badge auto updates to show pending tasks, even in standby mode
* Overall viewing, sorting and filtering to help manage tasks
* Tasks organized into 4 standard folders and as many custom folders as needed
* Task recurrence types: every period, specific day(s), specific date and ordinal date
* Backup and restore your data using iTunes file sharing and now also by Email
Bring order to the chaos in your life. Download Primo Do now.
Ratings and Reviews
I had been using a different app for several years, but it did not allow for tasks with no specific due dates. Then I came across "Primo Do" and not only does it allow for entries of virtually any kind, but I love the lay-out. I can better sort and keep track of all my activities easily. Even adding a standing grocery list, does not clutter it up, since everything can be so well categorized. I find it very visually appealing and there are lots of options for setting preferences, etc. Thanks for the great app... I'm really enjoying it!
I had to go back to my original review and add this paragraph to it, because I really felt the person who wrote the first review did a great disservice to this app. I thought I was about the most non-computer savvy person using an iPad, but I had no problem deleting "school" or adding and renaming categories. I think it is grossly unfair to give an app the worst rating possible, just because your inept at using it. It would have been kinder to NOT write a review or give it a 3 or 4 star rating, with the explanation that it was not user friendly enough for you.
Not for me
One category is School. I don't have school and I see no way of deleting it.
Calendar starts on Sunday. While this is very common it is not universal and it is not my preference. Again I see no option to change that.
It has (almost) everything I'd need
Nice little app, easy to use, what about a way to upload to Dropbox or Evernote or the ability to somehow email lists to another computer (so the list becomes available on the office computer)? Other than that, this app is a very convenient tool.
Sent from phone
- Scirocco Consultants Inc.
- 16.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Scirocco Consultants Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.