By Abdusodiq Saidov
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Pro Version of CorelDRAW Converter is now available.
- Convert CorelDRAW files into PDF documents;
- Converts CDR to quality PDF files;
- Doesn't need for CorelDRAW, PrintLab Studio creates high quality vector PDF files from CorelDRAW files.
PrintLab Studio is a Pro version of CDRViewer which allows you open and view CorelDRAW files on macOS. Until now I couldn't open CorelDRAW files on my iMac. As every designer knows CorelDRAW is discontinued after version 11. Now We have developed a simple application that opens CorelDRAW files on Mac OS and exports to Vector PDF format file. Opening CorelDRAW format files on Mac OS is possible now. When you install PrintLab Studio on your macOS, you will be able to open CDR files.
- Give new life to your old files.
CDR file format stands for CorelDRAW and this extension is proprietary format used by CorelDRAW software. CDR format is not recognized by other image editing programs and to save to other image formats it needs to be opened in CorelDRAW and then exported in other format. This can be done only on Windows. With PrintLab Studio there is no need to another operating system and another machine or another software to display and save CDR file formats.
1. PrintLab Studio runs on your macOS.
2. PrintLab Studio can export your CDR (CorelDRAW) files to Vector PDF file format.
3. Fast file loading and zooming function.
4. All previously opened CDR files are archived for faster access for later use.
5. Standalone software, CorelDRAW, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT Required!
Simple and useful productive tool for designers. If you have any ideas or features, feel free to drop a message regarding your opinions by using our contact us page.
Please note: Some files with special effects like gradient, blur may not open correctly sometimes, also to open fonts correctly, used fonts should be installed on your machine. Please try our Free Version CDRViewer Application before purchasing this application to be sure.
What's New in Version 1.6
PrintLab Studio is fully compatible with macOS Sierra
Fixed loading speed
Fixed character errors
Improved cdr file import
Improved User Interface
Recently we launched iOS version of our CDRViewer app. Now you can open your CorelDRAW files on your iPhone and iPad.
We are working on hard on the next big update, please leave your comments.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Oct 01, 2016
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Abdusodiq Saidov
- © iconShots
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor