Aim at text. Shoot. It's yours! Prizmo Go lets you quickly grab text with the camera. After text is recognized in a blink of an eye, you can interact with it in many useful ways. Or just send it to other apps. And if you've got a Mac, you can even copy/paste it there (*). No more retyping. Feels like magic, just at your fingertips.
Additionally, Prizmo Go provides rich interactions with the captured text. After shooting, text from the original picture is revealed, and swiping through it allows fast and accurate text selection directly from the image. Selected text can then be read aloud, or you can tap to browse to any printed website address, call phone numbers, trigger Mail app from an email address, or even reveal physical address in Apple Maps and initiate navigation to that place.
Prizmo Go comes with enhancements specifically built for VoiceOver, in addition to spoken guidance prior to shooting. That, combined with its text-to-speech capabilities, make it a great companion in case you need help reading printed documents.
- Camera-based text capture for iPhone & iPad
- Real-time text highlighting in camera preview
- Flash and device orientation detection
- Innovative image stabilization
- Advanced image preprocessing
- Robust neural network-based built-in OCR (works without internet connection), 23 languages (see below)
- Accurate Cloud OCR (***) option (Internet connection required), 26 languages (see below)
- Handwritten text recognition (English only, ***)
- QR code recognition
- Text selection by swiping through the picture
- Copy/paste to other apps or to the Mac (*, **)
- Interaction with detected information: phone number, email addresses, physical addresses, websites (**)
- Audio (text-to-speech) reader with word highlighting
- Translation to 59 languages (***)
- Full support of VoiceOver and improved workflow for low vision and blind users
- Text-to-speech output
- Spoken guidance prior to actual shooting
- Deep integration with Dynamic Type for improved & customisable text appearance
OTHER FEATURES & AUTOMATION
- Copy to the Mac with Universal Clipboard (*)
- 3D Touch Quick Actions
- iPad Multitasking: support for Slide Over/Split View
- Supports Action Extension and 'Open In'
- URL scheme mechanism (x-callback-url) to trigger Prizmo Go from other apps like Shortcuts, and retrieve recognized text.
- Support for iOS 12 Siri Shortcuts
AVAILABLE OCR LANGUAGES
Arabic (°), Chinese (Simplified) (°), Chinese (Traditional) (°), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese (°), Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
(*) Requires a Mac running macOS Sierra (or later) that is compatible with Universal Clipboard.
(**) Requires purchase of Export Pack or Premium Plan subscription.
(***) Requires subscription to Premium Plan.
(°) Cloud OCR only.
Send your questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
For subscriptions, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the subscription period unless auto-renewal is turned off no later than 24 hours prior to renewal. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed or disabled from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
iOS 12-related bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
What an amazing, well thought out app. Too many cool applications to list. I love it.
Thanks folks, keep up the excellent work!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks, we appreciate your kind words! /TC
Useless as a free app
This app is just a preview for showing you that it’s capable of doing but it’s supposed to. But unless you pay it is a truly useless It will only let you copy and paste five words or so. It does seem to work well. However, a free alternative is Google translate which you can use to translate English to English for example and it will just transcribe the written text from English to English on your screen and then you can cut-and-paste it and use it as you will. You’re welcome for the advice :-)
Developer Response ,
Hello. Prizmo Go comes as a free app to let users try built-in OCR as well as Cloud OCR via the free trial before buying. We have determined that a number of users preferred it that way, instead of paying first and then possibly be disappointed. Kind regards. /TC
App is useless unless you pay to upgrade
It does the OCR well but you can't do anything useful with the resulting text.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Creaceed SPRL
- 54.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Creaceed SPRL
- In-App Purchases
- Text Export Pack $6.99
- Premium Plan $1.29
- 10-pack Trial Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.