Procreate – Sketch, paint, create.
By Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Apple Design Award winner and App Store Essential – Procreate is the most powerful sketching, painting and illustration app ever designed for a mobile device. This complete artist’s toolbox helps you create beautiful sketches, inspiring paintings, and stunning illustrations anywhere you are. Procreate features ground-breaking canvas resolution, 128 incredible brushes, advanced layer system and is powered by Silica: the fastest 64-bit painting engine on iOS.
Create a canvas and start painting with any of Procreate’s exclusive dual-texture brushes. Use the immediately responsive smudge tool to perfectly blend colour with any brush in your library. With Procreate’s incredibly high-resolution canvases you can print your artwork at massive sizes. Experience the revolutionary selection, transform, and perspective tools built exclusively for multitouch and finish your illustration with stunning cinema-quality effects. Procreate’s powerful and intuitive interface always puts your art in focus.
With a deep range of professional quality features, Procreate has all the power a creative needs.
• Feature Highlights
- Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- Over Ultra High Definition canvases, up to 16k by 4k on iPad Pro 12.9"
- Ultra High Definition canvases up to 8192 x 4096px for iPad Air 2
- Powered by Silica: the fastest 64-bit painting engine
- 64-bit colour
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Multi-threaded; optimized for iPad’s multiple cores
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save—never lose work again
- Share to any connected cloud storage or social media service
- Advanced Quick Menu for rapid interface interaction
- Localization for 15 languages
• Breakthrough Brushes:
- Packed with 128 beautifully made brushes
- Game-changing dual textured brush system
- 35 customizable settings for every brush
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organize your brushes into your own custom sets
- Import custom brushes and export your own
• Streamlined Interface Designed for iPad:
- Intuitive interface layout enhances your workflow
- Efficient gesture controls built specifically for multitouch
- Procreate’s Gallery keeps your artworks organized
- Delete, duplicate and share with a swipe and a tap
- Light Interface especially made for bright conditions
• Colour Without Compromise:
- Stunning 64-bit colour for greater accuracy
- Fill your art seamlessly with ColourDrop
- Exact ColourDrop fills with Reference Layers that won’t damage your line work
- Input RGB or hex values for exact colour matching
• Dramatic Finishing Effects:
- GPU accelerated for optimum speed
- Perspective Blur (exclusive to Procreate)
- Gaussian and Motion Blurs
- Sharpen and add Noise
- Hue, Saturation, Brightness
- Colour Balance, Image Curves, Recolor
• Relive your Creative Journey with Instant Replay:
- Watch artwork come to life as Procreate repaints every stroke in stunning 4K resolution
• Sharing and Workflow Integration:
- Export artwork from the canvas, or simply swipe to export or select artwork in the Gallery
- Export to AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Print directly from Procreate with AirPrint
- Export to or import from any cloud service extension
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF or web ready JPEG
What's New in Version 3.1.4
Sorry. We accidentally hit re-dial. Since we've got you though, we had to fix Quickline.
One little thing...
Procreate is a great app and I highly suggest it to anyone who is looking for a great app. But all that I need is a option to do clipping because I find it hard to do lineart without a clipping tool but otherwise it's a awesome app.
Maybe its ios10?
I have had zero problems with this app up until after updating to ios10. Naturally a lot of things started glitch in out on my ipad air 2 after that, but for the first week or two everything seemed to be working fine. Ive been using procreate heavily for the last couple days so these issues have become more apparent. A handful of bugs like crashing once in a blue moon when doing anything really, there's no specific trigger as far as i can tell. It will also just freeze up random aspects of the app like i can select different menus, maybe push a few buttons but today i got stuck on the layer i was working in, wouldn't let me switch between a different layer and there was no response when i tried to draw anything. Please release a better update for better stability in ios10 soon
Still the best of the best!
Procreate continues to be the absolute best drawing/painting/creating app out there. It reaches its fullest power when using an iPad Pro and the Apple Pencil.
Their approach to tools is right outside the box! The creation of brushes alone is totally unique within Procreate and furnishes exciting new ways to generate lines and to paint with.
I have seen one review here wherein they had a problem. I can safely assure you that if you notify Savage Interactive, the makers of Procreate, about your problem, they will respond VERY quickly and the resolution of the problems happen very quickly. So, beside the amazing versatility and maturity of the tools in the app, their ongoing dedication to supporting us users make them the only ones I continue to trust and be happy with.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 07, 2016
- Version: 3.1.4
- Size: 132 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
- © Savage Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Early Access 2015$2.79