Productive is a free tool that helps you build a routine of life changing habits. Set personal goals, track your progress, and motivate yourself to achieve new heights!
What can you do with the Productive app?
- Plan your habits with an easy-to-use interface
- Schedule habits for any time of the day
- Set smart reminders for each time of the day
- Stay on track with useful feedback
Why should you download the Productive app?
The clear and beautiful interface is intuitive and easy to use and will help you stay focused and determined to build new habits and reach new goals.
The app is fully customizable - you can name your habit, choose a unique icon and even pick its color.
Track your habits and analyze progress - build motivating chains of completed habits and perfect days. The longer your chain of completed habits, the more likely you will keep the streak going.
Smart reminders give a summary of what's scheduled for each part of the day.
Subscribe to premium for even more great features to boost your personal: productivity:
- Unlimited number of habits
- Improved reminders for individual habits
- Motivating stats for each habit
- Habit trends with week by week data
- Passcode lock to keep your list private
* Choose the length of subscription: 1 Month / 3 Months / 6 Months / 1 Year.
* Choose from different subscription options.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
AC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
Learn new skills. Form good habits. Break bad habits.
For complete access to all Productive features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Notifications to provide you with the summary of daily due things and time reminder for your habits.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the application, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Good habits boost your performance. Increase your productivity with the latest update that includes performance and stability improvements.
Thank you for your continuous support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
If you’re anything like us, you need to drink more water, hit the gym, get a good night’s sleep, and read more. Everyone wants to be their best self, but how are you supposed to keep track of all that stuff? We’ll give you a hint—you’re looking at it. Smart reminders, motivational stats, and an easy-to-navigate interface make this app incredibly useful—and the awesome Apple Watch implementation doesn’t hurt either.
$35 automatic charge even if you have deleted it!
The app automatic charge you $35 after one week of trial. It force you to upgrade to Pro version even if you have deleted the app. Be Careful.
Dishonest payment practice
My experience is in order to try the app, you have to agree to paying for it after the trail has ended. Upon agreeing, you can then download the app. After that, your credit card gets charged when trial is over and there’s no way to stop it.
The process to get a refund is difficult so I decided to try using the product with it premium features. I added a new habit then wanted to add a new one. It kept going in a loop and would not take me back to the main screen to do so. The only way to get back is to delete the new habit so what’s the point of this app? Poorly engineered which is also reflected in the help(less) section.
Very disappointed. By the way, my card was charged $35.02
Developer Response ,
We’re sorry to learn about the negative experience you had with the app and that the free trial terms were not clear enough. The free trial is not activated without the user’s consent and afterwards converts into a full, paid subscription. You can always cancel it through your device Settings - iTunes & App Store - Apple ID - View Apple ID - Subscriptions - Manage. Otherwise please contact Apple support directly.
- IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- 122.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 - 2018 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Productive Premium 1 Year $30.99
- Upgrade Productive $5.49
- Productive Premium 1 Year $24.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.