Together with professional treatment, PTSD Coach Canada provides you dependable resources you can trust. If you have, or think you might have PTSD, this app is for you. Family and friends can also learn from this app. PTSD Coach Canada provides you with information and self-help tools based on research.
The PTSD Coach Canada app can help you learn about and manage symptoms that can occur after trauma. Features include:
* Reliable information on PTSD and treatments that work
* Tools for screening and tracking your symptoms
* Convenient, easy-to-use tools to help you handle stress symptoms
* Direct links to support and help
* Always with you when you need it
To access the French version of this mobile application, please set the language preference of your mobile phone or tablet to French.
Updated various links across the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Heureux de voir que l'App est seulement navigable en anglais. Pas fort, disponible depuis 2013, c'est pas qu'ils ont eu l'excuse de ne pas avoir eu le temps de la traduire.
C'est une blague (de mauvais goût)?
Nice try, American import, light and fluffy. The test needs to be more along the lines of Depression Tests that are available. Referrals to regional OSI Support Groups and Royal Canadian Legion would be useful. Plus, Mental Health Hot Lines by region. Canada is a big place.
- Veterans Affairs Canada/ Anciens Combattants Canada
- 75.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Government of Canada
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.