LinkedIn Pulse: The news and insights you need to know
By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pulse by LinkedIn is the professional news app tailored to you. This Apple Design Award-winning app allows you to customize your news reading experience, easily explore compelling professional content, and share stories to your favorite social networks. Sign in with your LinkedIn account to sync what you’re already following, save articles, and join the conversation.
Get up to speed in one news feed: get Pulse.
- A new streamlined reading experience and simplified navigation make it even easier to discover compelling professional content.
- Sign in with your LinkedIn account to easily save, discover and share with your professional network. Discuss what’s trending with millions of professionals worldwide
- Your content, everywhere. Sign in with LinkedIn and the app will deliver articles from channels you follow on the site and people in your network.
- Easily browse thousands of trusted sources, from major publications and LinkedIn Influencers to blogs and beyond
- Discover insightful content from Pulse’s comprehensive catalog of thousands of sources. New and noteworthy publishers and Influencers each week
- Customize feeds based on your interests to get fresh, personalized content delivered daily. You can also directly import your Reader RSS feeds
- Share with your favorite networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, and Tumblr
- Sync your sources. When you login with LinkedIn you ensure that what you follow and save is available on all your devices. Saved stories can also be sent to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper, or Readability
- No Internet? No problem. Pulse effortlessly loads the stories you read so they’re ready whenever and wherever you are
What's New in Version 4.0.14
Adding support for 64 bit devices
N.B: To sign in using Pulse Account tap on "Sign in with Linkedin" than "Sign in with Pulse Account"
Horrible and unbelievable
Almost all the reviews after the last update condemned the need for log in. This didn't fix that. Who logs into anything to get news! Unacceptable. Shame shame shame. I hope your users abandon your app in droves. You deserve it.
Requires login now... Deleted
App is now horrible. Requires LinkedIn login to use the app now. This is NOT a social media app why force a login to use?Bye bye Pulse. Delete! Using Zite app now.
UI great but ...
Was wonderful app, beautiful interface, what potential! For busy people who do not have half a day to spend on social networks. No sync between laptop and app. WON'T sign up for Linkedin account. Hopefully new buyer soon.
- Category: News
- Updated: Feb 18, 2015
- Version: 4.0.14
- Size: 35.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2011 Alphonso Labs Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.